MTM2.com

A forum for mtm2 discussion
FAQ :: Search :: Members :: Groups :: Register
Login
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:13 am

Post subject: Track Download List
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2003 2:57 am 
Tonight I was lookin for some tracks and It took me forever to find them. But I came here first and I figured they would surely be here. I finally came upon the tracks on Fender GZ's personal Website. The "Stacked ?" Rumble Tracks.

I'm not sure if you guys have these tracks available to download, or I may have just not searched for the right thing.

In my opinion these are some very good rumbles and I thought It would be helpful let you guys know.

The tracks are at http://fender.www8.50megs.com/download.htm

And also, Great job with the site! I always come here first to catch up new things happening in the MTM2 community and to review the great tutorials for tips I may have forgotten when making custom trucks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2003 3:38 am 
Glow Ball

Hi ZorOne, thanks for popping in. I did a quick search on the first couple titles in that list and you're right. We either don't have them, or not by those names. The page says last updated in 2000. Do you know if Fender is still active in mtm or whether or not he made those or did somebody else make them and he's just hosting them? To be sure, I can add those to our pages, nothing easier, but I'd like to be sure to credit the right people. Thanks.

And glad to hear you enjoy the site.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2003 5:55 am 
Yes they are all his own tracks and I think many are from when he was on team "DGR".

So I'm not sure if you wanted to post each track with his last active name, which I think is "Ti_Fender_GZ". Or with the name he was currently using when he created the track. You would probably have to talk to some Titanium members to find out for sure if that was he last active name though. Realy I guess either way works, after all in the end he's still "Fender" It's up to you. GL

And also, thanks for not just ignoring the post. :)

Keep up the superb work.

Signing out.... . . . . ZOR

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2003 9:49 am 
Glow Ball

Okay, done. Seems ol' Fender was a busy man. I haven't near had the chance to run them all, but at least they're up and available from here now. Thanks for the heads up.

<a href="http://mtm2.com/~tracks/search.cgi?search=fender">http://mtm2.com/~tracks/search.cgi?search=fender</a>

ps. I don't know if you're into it or not, but if you'd like to do screenshots for them, I'd gladly post 'em if you sent a bunch over. <phineus@karf.net>

> thanks for not just ignoring the post.

If it's about mtm, you came to the right place ;-)