MTM2.com

A forum for mtm2 discussion
FAQ :: Search :: Members :: Groups :: Register
Login
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:07 am

Post subject: SLO Valley by DMS_Fila
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2000 8:25 pm 

Hi there. This track is dedicated to the SLO team (i hope they like it, if not, i hopu u will like it). Through my beta testing i had Wnterkill and RuDeE who helped me ALOT with it. Also had other testers of course, u can read them in the ReadMe.txt that i included in the zip.

I know who did rviews on the beta track, but can u people also do reviews on this final version??? pls. Although it's very simillar to the 2nd beta of it.

I also want reviews from other people as well. Take it, and i hope u will like it Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2000 8:01 am 

Cool track Fila, I like it but I noticed one little problem...if you cut close left on checkpoint 9 it doesnt register. Other than that its a nice run.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2000 9:13 am 

I liked it. Good challenging track! It's different to me because of all the check points. But that's what i thought was challenging. I was always having to get lined up for the next check point. You'll have to try it to see what i mean.<center> <u>This 1 folks is worth the down load. Heck, it's only 246k anyway. So give it a try. It's staying in my keeper list!</u></center>

------------------
Rpmz

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2000 3:40 pm 

K, thnx for the reviews guys. I am happy u liked it.

SolarDog - srry about that checkp there, i tried not for this to happen, but it was a little booboo, srry, hope u will look over it Image

Rpmz - glad it will be on your keeper list Image

[This message has been edited by DMS_Fila (edited 15-07-2000).]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2000 6:40 am 
It's sad but true; I didn't run "SLOValley" til this morning, when I got off of work. Fila, I apologize for my tardiness in acting on such a kind gesture on your part, buddy. It was an extremely kind gesture on your part, and I speak for the whole team when I say, "Thank You very, very much!"
As for the track, I think it's awesome! Very nicely done terrain and scenery. The pace is even and the track flows very well. The bears were a little greedy/pesty, but other than that, this track get's the big from SLO_COPE. You realize, of course, that this one will defintely be in the "always poded" column, don't you Fila? Hehe

Again, thank you from all of SLO, Fila - I for one am eagerly awaiting your next project!