MTM2.com

A forum for mtm2 discussion
FAQ :: Search :: Members :: Groups :: Register
Login
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:20 am

What do you think, Master Stadium History or Master Stadium 4: Game Over?
Poll ended at Sat Feb 28, 2004 9:42 pm
Master Stadium History 100%  100%  [ 1 ]
Master Stadium 4: Game Over 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 1
 Post subject: Master G's House
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2004 9:42 pm 

Hey! Has anyone forget me??? Yes I know why, I have been "underground" in my secret underground la-ir (MTM2 LAB). Workin' away with a new track....... Master Stadium History, (this is a not-approved title), what I mean by that is I have a poll for people to answer. What do you think about, Master Stadium History, or Master Stadium 4: Game Over? Also after I finish MS(H,4:GO), I will be working on Monster Truck Motocross Lv.4. I know everybody has been asking me, Where is MTML.4. Well I'm still alive, just busy, also my birthday is coming soon. I hope to release MS (H,4:GO) before that. If not, it will be released soon.

Sincerly,
Master_Ganon05 (Master G)

P.S. this poll will last for 15 days, k?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2004 9:53 pm 
Trackologist

Master G you'd be better off picking the name yourself--one you're content with, as well as a name that best suites your track. I hate to fall back on the phrase, "that's how the other track makers do it", but it's true. Morever, you're asking people to provide an opinion on something they haven't seen. If you've given a few of your "associates" a sneak preview of the track, ask them for their opinions.

Post subject: SLO_COPE
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2004 9:59 pm 

Yes I know what you mean. But I am not even to the half-point of MS, so i'm not able to give out the pod, and I will be adding some more features from my tracks for 2004, First of all I will be making some demos which will feature only two MS in the demo and the arena of MS3 completly empty, which is no pits no textures and nothing but the arena, but MS 1, 2 will be cut out of the Full version and be put into the demo.

Sincerly,
Master G

The poll is closed, do not answer the poll, the name decided for the track is...... Master Stadium 4: Game Over. the demo is underwork.

Post subject: MS 4 CANCELLED?????????
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 5:38 pm 

yes it is true, MS 4 is cancelled, was going to be good but then comp crashed and no more MS 4..... WARNING, WARNING! MR COMING SOON!