Login
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:23 pm

Post subject: Dr. Scrote's Volcano by Guitar Bill
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2004 2:14 am 
Glow Ball

Dr. Scrote's Volcano by Guitar Bill

<center>
</center>

Found a typo on the fast lap and while fixing it up I noticed the garage settings which don't look so accurate either. Any ideas for good sets on this one?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2004 5:38 am 

I'll look at it tonite. Dont think i ever ran this one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2004 5:28 pm 
Trackologist

Hehe those are indeed good sets for this track. You can even run it at 1200 deep/soft. It's a punishing track that sucks the life out of you mentally because (1) it's so dang hard to stay on the road, and (2) the layout is extremely complex, hard to follow at times. Additionally there are quite a few water traps. Still, I like it. Make no mistake tho, it's one tough bugger - ranks right up there with Cumbria...which most ppl try to avoid lol.

As for the time, it appears that Fast Eddy wasn't all that fast on this lol. GB says that his best on it was 5:37, which is a pretty good lap. Yep, it can be beat, but you'd have to put in a few rounds to do it, and there's a whole lot of learning to do before that time will fall because as I said, it's a very complex piece of work. Anyway, I'm gonna throw in GB's time if that's ok with you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2004 7:00 pm 

Quote:
Hehe those are indeed good sets for this track. You can even run it at 1200 deep/soft.

I'll disagree. i'd go with 11ms. 7min laps should be replaced indeed by 5.
i ran only 2 laps and had it in 6:02. used the heli several times hit a few obstacles as well
If you're not a real good driver and compensate by using a cape then maybe 12 or 13 DS will do lol