Hoorraay...! A new track just hit the streets
Extract from the read me:
Yeah, well I figured I'm stuck with my old handle, so I'll just keep it
This track uses OOPS' wonderfull gollypop textures. I've used the road textures from Scrapyard Run in stead of OOPS' original road textures.
You race through some highlands and visit a little city. The sand roads can be quite a challenge.
As always the computer trucks run poorly.
Sorry about that..
Thanks goes out to:
- Enocell for his train models, verichals and buildings
- MTMG for their terrific site
- HotShoe and Malibu350 for their trees (Mal for the sand tex)
- Nrrivas for the checkpoints
- OOPS ;-) for the textues and his working street lights
- ValveJob, Anarchy, Rep Fan and SirJames for misc stuff
- TRI for the game
- And all who I forgot (ahem..)