MTM2.com

A forum for mtm2 discussion
FAQ :: Search :: Members :: Groups :: Register
Login
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:42 pm

Post subject: Swamp Thang Rally By _2XT_CHILLIN
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2000 1:29 am 
What is this? some kinda track? if so it's not very good!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2000 10:55 am 
Are you the person that screwed with the review? Somebody gave the REED review a bad link, is that you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2000 7:47 pm 

the ramps dont work

[This message has been edited by RT DJ_MP (edited 29-11-2000).]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2000 7:51 pm 
nope

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2000 2:55 am 
Glow Ball

CHILLIN, the link is fix'd now. I don't know what happened before, but there's no problem anymore.

u_know, nobody expects everybody to like every track. However, to just say "it's not very good!" doesn't tell me whether or not I should download it. Does it crash the game, does it not work, is there something wrong, or do you just not like this type of track. Please try to be a bit more descriptive in your assessment of a track so others can know what's really going on. Being constructive would be even better. Tell the maker what you'd rather see or how to fix the problems. And, please post your thoughts in the same thread that's already been started. That sort of makes it easier to figure out which tracks are which and adds to the overall review of the track. Thanks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2000 8:42 am 
I dont know what the problem is, i tested this track with many others, the ramp worked fine for each one of them. Do you have the patch? maby something is screwed up in that area, Download Spider Man Rally by TeamDeath, he used the same thing i did with the ramps, if you have problems there then somethins messed with kyour mtm2 or somethin. Maby reinstalling could help. If you get no problems then i have no clue whats wrong.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2000 2:08 pm 

works fine here, CHILLIN...cool track especially if you set it to dusk... kinda eerie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2000 11:18 am 
Ya thanks, dusk and night are my favoite, try it in fog (not dense) and rain.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2000 9:15 am 
Thanks for fixin it phineus

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Phineus:
<B>CHILLIN, the link is fix'd now. I don't know what happened before, but there's no problem anymore.

u_know, nobody expects everybody to like every track. However, to just say "it's not very good!" doesn't tell me whether or not I should download it. Does it crash the game, does it not work, is there something wrong, or do you just not like this type of track. Please try to be a bit more descriptive in your assessment of a track so others can know what's really going on. Being constructive would be even better. Tell the maker what you'd rather see or how to fix the problems. And, please post your thoughts in the same thread that's already been started. That sort of makes it easier to figure out which tracks are which and adds to the overall review of the track. Thanks.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>