Login
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:24 pm

Post subject: Back 2 Basics by GyverX
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2001 4:46 am 
Glow Ball

Track : Back 2 Basics
Maker : GyverX
Type : Circuit

A surprise release by the maker of the legendary CNR005/008, this track is exactly what its name suggests: a basic circuit that should take you about 1:10 to complete. It uses farm road textures, has a variety of banked corners and short straights, a small tunnel section and a few nice jumps. There's even a short cut or two if you want to take the risk. GyverX tells us he's got two more tracks in the works, so hopefully this is a good sign of things to come. Welcome back!

------------------
<FONT FACE="Arial" SIZE="3"><FONT COLOR="#2828E8">-</FONT><FONT COLOR="#3838E9"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#4949EB">P</FONT><FONT COLOR="#5959ED">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#6A6AEF">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#7A7AF1">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#8B8BF3">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#9B9BF5">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ACACF7">s</FONT></FONT>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2001 9:23 am 

"Back 2 Basics"

This tracks name popped out at me because this is what I should do seeing i was trying to make more advanced tracks. This is exactely like Phin and the title say, Basic. It has lakes and trains placed really nice to give it a great look. The one advice I would give to change this track would be to fix the dreaded hall of mirrors. This Track is all around great and I would recommend it to anyone. Great Job GX!

------------------
K-Dawg