MTM2.com

A forum for mtm2 discussion
FAQ :: Search :: Members :: Groups :: Register
Login
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:57 am

Post subject: Millennium Force by Monster_25
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2001 1:51 am 

I hope you guys will like this track! There's really no need to describe this track except that it's the replica of the Millennium Force roller coaster itself! There are banked turns just like the coaster.
Enjoy!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2001 3:08 pm 

I just watched a program called "extreme rides" that featured that coaster. When they made it, it was the tallest (300 feet) fastest 83 mph) full-circuit coaster. DOH! right after that one, they showed a coaster that was built in japan 3 months later thats bigger!( 85 mph , 318 feet).

Superman the Ride, at SIX FLAGS MAGIC MOUNTAIN in California is still the fastest, tallest,(100 mph, 425 feet)coaster, but it's not a circuit ( it's a "shoot 'em out and they coast back in reverse) track.

That mtm2 track you made is awesome (ZOON did something similar), but too bad it doesn't look more like a roller coaster track suspended on towers/poles, like the real one. Anyone wanna try making a track like that?

[This message has been edited by ZO_BigDOGGe (edited 02-07-2001).]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2001 12:14 am 

This is a great track. I havent seen the actual roller coaster but this has some nice bankings that work perfectely. Even if you put wood textures to make it look like a wooden coaster it wouldof looked nicer. All great but i think different textures would have made this track look great. Hey dogg if you could do that as suspended on poles but it would take a lot of time and might lag alot due to models. All ud need would be a model of a pole and a model that could be turned alot to make turns.(like the thing on Zoon Coaster 2)

------------------
K-Dawg

[This message has been edited by Kdawg (edited 02-07-2001).]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2001 2:28 am 

If someone could make models and textures like that(Columns, a coaster track, etc.) and would allow me to use em, I'm thinking about rolling out a Millennium Force 2. But I would need those textures and models.
Yeah I know this track isn't one of the prettiest, but the feel of it is great! I wasn't really aiming for the best track, lookwise, but rather on how it acts like a real coaster.
I'm open to make Part 2 of Millennium Force but anyone open to make roller coaster textures and models?
Visit my MTM and MTM2 site!
Monster_25's MTM2 Site

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2001 2:32 am 

Oh yeah, Dogge, that's 93mph for Millennium Force and 95mph for Steel Dragon 2000(The Coaster in Japan, UGH! Why did they have to build one right after Millennium Force was built?)
I watched that program too, Extreme Rides. I even taped it. lol

Monster_25

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2001 1:45 am 

Since KC's site no longer support internet downloads, you cannot download my tracks from vales.com. However, my site contains ALL my tracks I made for MTM2! Click the url below to enter my site.

http://www.monster25.com

I'm very sorry that the MTM section of vales.com had to end like this...... Image
Life goes on.........

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2002 9:37 pm 

Hi Monster_25! The link to you're site is broken. =( Can you fix it for me?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2002 11:47 pm 

here's my site: http://www.monster25.vze.com

Monster_25

------------------
Keep on rollercoastin'!