MTM2.com

A forum for mtm2 discussion
FAQ :: Search :: Members :: Groups :: Register
Login
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:39 pm

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2002 4:04 am 
Trackologist

I recall when I was literally being schooled in the art of competative racing by "RIP_TK" a good bud of mine, I ran "Swiss Alps" by Diamond Dave and those bots kicked my butt!! Course, they're really no match for your present day, world renown, seasoned pro, but on an intermediate level, they'll certainly give you a run for your money...and they'll probably take it!

For this track, however, that would be a bit much to hope for. Pinsane is a great online multiplayer track...or one that you'd be inclined to skip a day or two of going to work so you can practice it solo offline. Oh but hey, I didn't do that...and if you do it, I'd sure appreciate it if you would stay away from statements like, "Well that's what Cope said!" Hehe

Hope to hear from ya soon, Pin! I'm ready to release this baby!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2002 8:50 pm 
Just got back with Copeland and I'm happy to say I approve of the changes to the track and the updated readme file. Re-Release pIn§aNe! when you're ready with my blessing SLO_Cope!

All I ask is that I'm provided the links as to where its posted. Of course when my hectic work schedule permits I'll be sure to pop into the ZONE for some MTM2 Racing and Chat. Miss spending countless hours racing with all of you.

OLD_PinWzrd / Pin§ane

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2002 5:38 pm 
Trackologist

It's a done deal - get the new version here at MTMG.

Pin - thanks once again for your cooperation in seeing this little undertaking through. I think those who enjoyed this track before will find that there's a little more to like about! Take care, guy.