MTM2.com

A forum for mtm2 discussion
FAQ :: Search :: Members :: Groups :: Register
Login
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:06 am

Post subject: Nastrux Track Pack Season 1 By ONaN & Master_Ganon05
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 12:11 pm 

This is a Track Pack to save time not to just dl every single track from ONaN.com . So this pack is just a shortcut and a shortcut for Nastrux. Hence the name "Nastrux Track Pack Season 1". Why Season 1? Because I'm thinking to add a track to every season. The track that might be added in season 2 is "The MTM2 Daytona International Speedway". The pod name is Daytona1.6.pod. I forgot who made the track but I know it'll be easier to find in "Nastrux Track Pack Season 2"

Just A Note,
Master G

P.S. This is not stolen. It is a shortcut pod, Just A Note,
Master G

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 6:51 pm 

How dare you put your name on this pack? You didn't do anything but merge the pods, and produced a faulty one at that because you are apparently too busy to bother to beta test such a creation.

>> So this pack is just a shortcut

It also doesn't work.

>> The track that might be added in season 2 is "The MTM2 Daytona International Speedway". The pod name is Daytona1.6.pod. I forgot who made the track but I know it'll be easier to find in "Nastrux Track Pack Season 2"

Use the search at mtm2.com/~tracks

http://mtm2.com/~tracks/tracks.cgi?sear ... a1&file=on

Easily seen you are talking about Malibu350's track. You had better not merge that pod into some pack and leave out the readme and whatever else came with it. I suggest you consult with authors before touching their stuff. "Easier to find" - if you can't even pinpoint the original file then don't bother, else you live to regret it.

Your ONAN pack doesn't work because you merged a faulty pod with a missing texture into it. The Daytona track is packed with a truck that uses a "drvshaft.bin" which calls on a "silver.raw", which isn't in the pod, and the bin also conflicts with the stock one of mounted above truck2.pod.

<B>Edit: here's the deal, if the merged pod is mounted above truck2.pod it causes errors, if mounted below truck2.pod it works, due to the BIN conflict.</b>

Track: Nastrux Track Pack Season 1
Maker: OnAn & Master_Ganon05

ONAN has new partner in track making, how nice. Love to stamp your name on things eh? As I recall you started out here merging a truck maker's pods and putting your name on it the same way. Have you learned nothing? Have you no respect at all?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 6:54 pm 

IT IS A SIMPLE SHORTCUT! Besides That is when I was angry now it's just for a league.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 6:56 pm 

Also the pod is fine I tested it myself and it works!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 8:47 pm 
easy company

Enough is enough, you've been warned point blank about merging and uploading other peoples stuff.. playing an ignorant smart mouth ain't gonna win you any brownie buttons either.

Take a break from uploading anything here until you've proven you can follow a few simple rules.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 9:35 pm 

What The Hey?

Please don't delete DH101 it's a work in progress...... And I didn't not know I was never to do that again because the topic was deleted from the mtm2.forum.com . Please put back my tracks... now that I know I won't do it again........ And plus the models and textures I got from your scrap heap.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 10:12 pm 
easy company

> Please don't delete DH101 it's a work in progress.....

Anything you upload here will be removed until further notice.. and if you push me anymore you'll find yourself banned from mtm2.com entirely... understand?

> I didn't not know I was never to do that again

Yes you did

> because the topic was deleted from the mtm2.forum.com

guess again... http://forum.mtm2.com/viewtopic.php?t=2 ... terganon05

> Please put back my tracks...

I may, depending on your attitude, but not for a while.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 11:35 pm 
Glow Ball

I had sent onan a note before replying here but it seems obvious that this was not done collaboratively. Accordingly, permit me to demonstrate an apache directive.

Code:
    <Limit GET POST OPTIONS PROPFIND>
        Order allow,deny
        Allow from all
        Deny from Master_Ganon05
    </Limit>

That should keep things quiet for a while.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 1:03 am 
You Gonna Eat That?

Didn't know? weren't you warned almost until banment when you did the same thing to my trucks? Knock it off man! There is no point in doing anything that you have done so far, just pointless.

You make multiple posts trying to get people excited that you are going to release a new track, and then you do, and no one is impressed. Now listen closely, SLOW down, take your time, and make something that is quality. Cuz quite frankly, nothing you've done has impressed me yet. Stop trying to make everything you make into some big production, cuz it isn't.

If you were to beta some of your stuff, we could all help you to make something great, but you continue to keep making the same stuff over and over. It has finally gotten old. You did the same thing to me with my trucks, now I'm telling you... DON'T do it anymore with anyone elses stuff! You didn't make it! So stop it!

Make a bunch of quality tracks, and I mean quality, then merge all YOUR tracks into one pod. Stop doing it to other people's work, you've been warned twice, 3 strikes, yer out man.

Some people really bug me, and as far as I'm concerned, you deserved that. Grow up, stop making multiple posts, and just make something great, THEN make a topic here when it's released, that's all you have to do. Look at other's work, and make something different for once. Drag tracks are boring, make a real race track, a great one. Some cool turns, some great jumps, make your own textures, etc. Be original. If it was up to me, if you merge any more pods by another author, I'd ban you from here forever. There is no call for it, no one else shares your thinking, so stop it.

It's almost as if you have some imaginary league going on, and you are using this site as an upload point for all the members of your league to come and download the stuff they need. That's NOT what this site is for, and if you need a site like that, make one on your own. But don't use other people's stuff, make your own, you make such a big deal out of everything, for once... impress us!