MTM2.com

A forum for mtm2 discussion
FAQ :: Search :: Members :: Groups :: Register
Login
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:43 pm

Post subject: major problems!
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2000 1:43 pm 

i am trying (still) to build a track (a different one than the other i had help on) an it is screwing up, BIG TIME! if i put in a model (except one to make it work) then an error message comes up when i try to run it. i have several models loaded and they work in my other tracks, but when i try to put them in, it screwes up. i also want to put in several blank models that took me about 30 minutes to position, but it screwed up so i had to delete all off them. Image also the back drop doesn't show up when i do get to run it. on all three of my tracks, none of my cusstom music will work. it just has the ambient sound. what is the problem with this? plain maodels work in my other two tracks. also, my helicopter, map (or do you need checkpoints?) don't work. and i can only get four views. but i have specified all of the courses. what is the problem?

------------------
drive drIVE DRIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2000 2:28 pm 
Glow Ball

First question. Have you completed traxx school ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2000 3:46 pm 

lol phineus your prolly right Image

if you have read all the traxx stuff perhaps try getting the MFC dlls they can have adverse effects on traxx without them on some machines.

My problems was that 1.

1.I couldn't do music or backdrops.
2.Couldn't view BIn models or textures or traxx crashed
3.every 30 minutes it crashed (like a trackeEd 2 problem which TRI fixed
4.The reg screen never came up (hehehehe)

no 4. was the only good thing to come out of it the rest was bad stuff.

Also ask GB if probs persist and you do have the MFC's in.

try re-downloading the zip one little offset in thw wrong place could be doing what your describing right now!

hope that helps....

------------------
---> HAC-MAN
---> Keep On Hackin'
---> Hacman@start.com.au
---> Http://Come.to/HMTM2
---> My ICQ = #91497479
*** Visit The HMTM2000 Contest Page***

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2000 7:07 am 

well, no...I have never seen that before....BUT..i have read EVERYTHING in your traxx help on the guild. i have had traxx for awhile and i'm getting pretty good with it. my other trwo tracks work though. i have tried everything i can think of. phin, you saw my practice track. it works fine now. i fixed all the checkpoints. i will publish them all someday. i don't work on them often. and, where do i get that dll thing you said about? is it in the guild utilities? also and important descovery today was when i put it on the screen saver thing, it played the music.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2000 8:17 am 
Glow Ball

Oh ho. If you had read everything, then you would have known that the dlls can be downloaded right here and that they go in the same folder as the traxx program.

<center>Download MFC DLL's</center>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2000 7:52 am 

i did download several things. i don't remember what it all was though. Image

edit>>i downloaded everything that i thought i might need in the walkthrough for traxx. i have if you mean to get it from the utilities, i didn't get it cause i thought it was working fine.

[This message has been edited by H2Oc_gogeta (edited 09-10-2000).]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2000 7:30 am 

well i d'led them and put them in my traxx folder and there was a change. i put in one model and my track would still run. problem, i had it set so i could drive on it but i just fell right through it, and the backdrop didn't work. and the music didn't work. also the music still doesn't work on any of my tracks. but i thunk i can asx someone the made a track recently. i don't remeber who it was but it was in his readme so i'll look in it and see if his little thing works.