MTM2.com

A forum for mtm2 discussion
FAQ :: Search :: Members :: Groups :: Register
Login
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:25 am

Post subject: flashing textures
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:23 am 

when putting the texture for the road i keep getting one or two squares to flash i replace the texture with a new one and then the flashing texture shows up somewhere else on the road it shows up in two or three places around the track they are the ak8 textures for the road

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:28 am 
Glow Ball

That is an animated texture. Some time while you are looking at the textures in the traxx texture box you are holding the Ctrl key and clicking other textures. That's how they animate. You will see little white numbers on the textures you click. What you have to do is find the first one and click the little film projector icon in the texture box and then click the button that says "unanimate". I think the easiest way to find the texture you're after is to find it on the road, right click the texture and choose "select". When you look in the texture box, you will see it highlighted in red. If it's the correct one, you'll also see the other white numbers and you can unanimate it. If you don't see the white numbers, you can have a look at the unanimate button anyway, or try one of the textures near to the one you selected, and then select one of those. Please note. You don't unanimate the textures with the numbers. You unanimate the texture that makes them appear.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:40 am 

that fixed it cool feature