MTM2.com

A forum for mtm2 discussion
FAQ :: Search :: Members :: Groups :: Register
Login
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:23 pm

Post subject: Who are all these guys?
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2000 12:56 am 

Is there some other place where people play MTM2? How come i've never seen emceemart, winterkill and a host of other posters on this board, on the zone? They obviously seem well informed about racing and trackmaking ... these comments would carry more weight if we knew who was making them ... Is there a secret I don't know about?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2000 2:22 am 

these are the guys who work on tracks and stuff and dont race much hehehehehe and when they do race its normaly ip

------------------
Howd that cat get under my tire?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2000 3:23 am 
Glow Ball

lolol, I feel the same way when I visit the MTMA message board. I'm glad we have Psyco and Mailbu and a few others to help keep us up to date in that other world. I think the only secret is that this game is so large that a few sub-communities have formed within the larger community.

emceemart and winterkill are doing some fine work. But the board is brand new. There are many others around here I hope to hear from too. And that's what I love about this game. Just when you think you've seen it all, out of the wood work comes a host of new mtmers to blow you away.

... these comments would carry more weight if we knew who was making them ...

Absolutely! That's why I've started this message board.

Thanks again for stopping in.

The AXE Team Page

------------------
- Phineus

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2000 8:09 am 
easy company

LOL, i realized this the other day when Bolweaval (one of the fastest racers in mtm history) seemed to of never heard of LordCap (one of the best truck editors in mtm history) when he complemented and asked about his HSC Baja sp truck, it was kinda like the reeses commercial, ya know "how'd that chocholate get in my peanut butter" :o)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2000 8:14 pm 

Hiya Doob,

Like Winterkill, I too spend more time actually making tracks (or trying to finish the dozen or so that I've started!) than actually racing. I do visit the Zone occassionally, more for fun than "serious" racing and I checkout the MTM main message board most days. I've been to the Axe Team page a few times (I like the philosiphy behind the Axe name). I still consider myself a relative newbie in this community - I only got hooked on MTM about 6 months ago.
As far as any comments I make "carrying weight".... they are not meant to, they are just my personal opinion, which I think is Phin's idea for this board. Everyone has their own preferences, likes and dislikes (I personally hate rumbles) so I probably won't get around to reviewing a rumble track...but that's just me!
I can't wait 'til somebody slags MY tracks off heehee.... 'cos I think one can learn from constructive critcism. Nice to meet you Doob (I said hello to ya in the Zone last night).
Best wishes

------------------
Keep on Monster Truckin'

EmceeMart