MTM2.com

A forum for mtm2 discussion
FAQ :: Search :: Members :: Groups :: Register
Login
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:46 pm

Post subject: .....Question
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2001 3:19 am 

Im thinkin of leaving mtm2/4x4Evo but id come back when evo2 comes out, so im wondering if people think i should stay or go...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2001 1:30 pm 
easy company

thats totaly up to you man, personaly I think everyone should leave mtm2 now and again I've left it probably 50 times since I started... not because I was sick of it but I just have so many other responsibilities in real life and ofcourse to occasionally check out some other game for a bit Image but I always come back and always will... the game is just 2nd to none for me, don't ask me to explain why... it just is Image

as far as Evo1 goes, well its a "good" game made by the competent and talented group at TRI but IMO was released before it was polished to the degree it needed to be, not at the fault of TRI but their publisher... I am currently beta testing Evo2 but cannot say too much or Evan will pull a six pack of lawyers and sik em on me hehe but I can tell you this much, its better than one in more ways than one, I am most impressed with the absolutely gorgeous terrain artwork you will see in the tracks Image and after instaling the latest patch today (the 21st) the frame rates have improved 100% Image

back to the Q...
take a break if ya want or feel ya need to but uhh don't go throwin away the mtm2 cd, its a keeper...

btw, those models in scream are very cool, I hope to see more tracks from ya in the future...

Peace

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2001 11:17 am 

Ya lifes kinda messin with me a bit, i feel i don't have the time lately to be playin mtm2, and since i last formated i lost my models i thought i had backed up so i lost about +300 hours of work there which is a big pain lol, so i kinda wanted to know how many people would actually want me to stay, might bring self esteam back up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2001 4:54 am 

Go away CHILL. Hehe, no seriosly, if u do take a break, come back to MTM2.

------------------
Idle hands are the devils playground!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2001 4:56 am 

>>the 21st

Hehe, logically the fps has gone up 100%. It is my birthday day and to ur son also Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2001 6:02 am 

lmao fila

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2001 1:09 pm 

yeah i decided to leave mtm2 for a while, hopefully it wont be dead by time i come back lol, ill probly come back sometime after evo2 comes out, but ill probly have a geforce 3 card by then so ill be livin in High res heaven with evo2 lol
Later,

Edit ps: i wont be releasing the alien track but i have a few models i could give to someone i know...

[This message has been edited by CHILLIN (edited 27-09-2001).]