MTM2.com

A forum for mtm2 discussion
FAQ :: Search :: Members :: Groups :: Register
Login
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:22 pm

Post subject: Drive2Survive
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2001 12:09 pm 
Glow Ball

I sent an e-mail but it was returned undeliverable. Please check your site for, er, downdates. I accidentally deleted a file or two but was able to restore everything I could find. Please have a look to be sure my back up was current. Sorry, and thanks.

Merry Christmas

Phineus

- <a href="http://drive2survive.karf.net/">The BINedit Resource
</a>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2001 3:04 pm 

Phew, for a moment I thought I may have been in trouble or something Image

I did a quick check and all looks fine, I hadn't updated anything for ages (still working on that final tutorial) so assuming your backup was halfway recent, nothing should have been back-dated.

I'll hopefully be updating the entire site sometime soon - building a detailed truck model entirely from scratch for the tutorial is taking me longer than I thought it would, I might end up doing a progressive sort of release for this. I'm also sort of half- holding out for the new version of BINedit that the Borchards are finalising, and wondering whether I'll need to rewrite my pages or whether I could get away with just putting up an errata page of changes. Probably I'll do both.

I saw your message about shrinking server space on the front page; just to let you know, I'm approaching 3mb of of image files in the tutorial folder and wondering if this may cause problems. Probably I should also get rid of the redundant copies of BINedit in my folder and link directly to the MTMG's stockpile. Every little helps Image

Xmas tomorrow, have a good 'un Image

PS. Don't know why email wouldn't be working for you. If it was the ignmail.com address, I've been getting a message telling me the service is unavailable when I try to log in for about a week now. Hopefully it's a temporary thing; until then try my email.com or my ISP emails.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2001 8:28 am 
Glow Ball

>>I'm approaching 3mb of image files

LOL, that is the least of our worries. You may carry on doing what you're doing with complete confidence.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2002 12:50 pm 
Glow Ball

I don't know about before, but I just sent one here: d2smtm2@email.com Did you get it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2002 3:06 pm 

No worries: That one got through alright. In fact you'll want to check your own email for the replies...