MTM2.com

A forum for mtm2 discussion
FAQ :: Search :: Members :: Groups :: Register
Login
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:06 pm

Post subject: MTMG Track Downloads are back on-line
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2002 4:47 pm 
Glow Ball

The second largest collection of mtm2 tracks ever, and currently the largest single page display. I won't bore you with the details except to say I've created a brand new javascript system (no perl or cgi) to display the tracks and a couple new features that should make browsing the page a bit more fun (as well as being easier for me to maintain). I've placed the html on karf.net so it should always be available for viewing, and the files are on my home server so there's no more space concerns. If you find a broken link to a zip, please let me know. The e-mail and web page links still need some updating (I'll get to them sooner rather than later). Please check it out and if you like what you see, bookmark it. I plan on keeping it there indefinitely.

- Phineus

http://karf.net/tracks/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2002 1:08 am 

I just woke up and on a whim visited this site, and I have to say Phin, you've done a great job. It's nice to know that there are some things one can rely on, come back to, and keep as a permanent bookmark for reference - this site and it's contents is one of those rare examples. Well done, keep up the good work bud, it's appreciated.

------------------
Keep on Monster Truckin'

EmceeMart