MTM2.com

A forum for mtm2 discussion
FAQ :: Search :: Members :: Groups :: Register
Login
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:44 am

Post subject: MTM Revolution
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2002 1:12 am 
Hi everyone, been a while... Im just wondering if you will answer a question for me. You all might know MTMR is coming back, so how many of you think MTMR will somewhat replace KC Vale's site? Don't worry this won't be on the test Image Thank You all! Keep on truckin'

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2002 4:57 am 
Glow Ball

I sincerely hope your site succeeds but I also hope you build it for yourselves and for others and don't try to one-up any other sites. One of the keys to success is to take pride in the things you do regardless of what came before or may come afterward. I look forward to what you put together.

edit. typo

Edited (06-11-2002) by Phineus

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2002 8:20 am 

MTMR might come back but IMO it may not replace vales cuz vales was the BEST mtm2 place to hangout upload tr¿cks and it will stay the best,and someday kc might get it back up and running again

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2002 10:03 am 
Even though we might not replace vales, I hope we can still provide trucks, tracks, and utilities to those who need it. Thank you all for your opinion Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2002 4:49 pm 
heh i have no intention of letting mtmr replace vales.

The 2 sites are on completely dif levels vipa heh, neither of them are similar to each other.

and i am 100% sure vales will return..dont see why every1 is thinking its end of world lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2002 2:36 am 
The Vales/MTM2 site has been restored with no losses....The EVO1 section will not be returning....a shame......I was considering trying to make an EVO1 truck......no sense in it now to me......there doesn't seem to be many EVO1 websites to move on to...

MTM2 has survived EVO1 at ZONE OUTKASTS....
MTM2 has survived EVO1 at KC Vales....

MTM2 is the "cockroach" of the computer gaming universe! LMAO!! It will outlast us all!!!!