MTM2.com

A forum for mtm2 discussion
FAQ :: Search :: Members :: Groups :: Register
Login
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:15 am

Post subject: My Site Closing Soon
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 12:27 pm 

Hi All

It’s with some sadness that I have to report that my site will be closing down soon. After much thought the wife, Jeff and I just can't justify the expense. We no longer have enough free time to build trucks and tracks like before, and although I still keep working away at it when I do have time the output is seemingly measured in years rather than weeks or months.

I believe all SMP Creations trucks, tracks and stuff are available via MTMG or KC's sites. If you wish to grab them via my site I suggest you do so very soon as I expect 50megs.com to terminate the site any day now.
OLD_Granny, JFB and Mouse™ will still be checking out the forums and even racing ever so often so keep and eye out for us.

To all our friends, the best of everything and thanks for your overwhelming support in our endeavors. Loraine, Jeff and Myself have been and always will be amoung your greatest supporters and available to you should you need us in the future.

Mikey

SMP-Creations

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 12:33 pm 
Thanks for all your great creations,
just a fan

Ed

Post subject: Re: My Site Closing Soon
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 8:16 pm 

Mouse wrote:
We no longer have enough free time to build trucks and tracks like before, and although I still keep working away at it when I do have time the output is seemingly measured in years rather than weeks or months.

I totally understand, I've been there myself (in fact I'm still there [bump]...) but quality creations are always been worth waiting for.

There've been some real sweet rides to be had out of your stable over the years, great work :)

Post subject: surprise
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 5:24 am 

Mouse wrote:
It’s with some sadness that I have to report that my site will be closing down soon.

It's with some amazement that I have to report that your site will remain online as a fully functional archive. The internet archive (archive.org) has cached your pages entirely, zips and all! [<-)]

<a href=http://web.archive.org/web/20030401105237/http://smp-creations.50megs.com/index1.html target=smp>SMP Creations</a>

<a href=http://web.archive.org/web/20040303020926/http://smp-creations.50megs.com/cgi-bin/framed/2793/realtrucking1.htm target=truckin>Trucking</a>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 7:41 pm 

Alas, the passing of another era......Best wishes to you and the others......We'll treasure your works always....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 12:19 am 

Many Thanks for the kind words....
Specialy to Wint.... WoW

Mikey

SMP-Creations