MTM2.com

A forum for mtm2 discussion
FAQ :: Search :: Members :: Groups :: Register
Login
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:21 pm

Post subject: PPRL Season 2 begins soon!
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:21 pm 

Hey guys,

The Past Present Racing League (PPRL) Season 2 starts up soon on September 23rd 2006 at 9 Eastern! Changes to this years season include a shortened scheduel down from 30 weeks last year to 20 this year. Also the Classic MT drag series is seeing the involvment of both PENDA and USHRA along with the usual TNT Motorsports style of racing.

A new division has been added which is Rumbles. Although I plan to run on the stock ones except for 2 events out of the season I still see a major amount of competition brewing. As always regular Monster Truck drag racing and freestyle is avalible along with circuit racing (aka The Road Runner series)... The circuit tracks picked are realitively small to provide intense close side by side racing action.

So I'd love to see some of you guys come out and race with us. It does not have to be on drag nights it can be on circuit or rumble nights it's not mandatory to run all the classes of racing.

If intrested sign up at www.myspace.com/pastpresentracingleauge (I messed up spelling the URL when I made the page thus the error there dont worry it works)

Also I've made a promotional video higlighting all the action that is to come starting soon.

View it here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFPHx2t--HU

OR download it in a better quality @

http://www.freewebs.com/pprlworldfinals/downloads.htm

Thank you for your time!

Dave "The Smasher" Collard PPRL President and Operator