MTM2.com

A forum for mtm2 discussion
FAQ :: Search :: Members :: Groups :: Register
Login
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:43 pm

Post subject: Hello everyone.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:10 pm 

After being a bit of a lurker on the site for a while i decided to finally make an account for the forum.

My names Marcus, I'm Swedish a 21 year old geek, and has been a bit of a fan of racing games and fps games.
Since i was first sat down at a computer at the age of 4 playing mtm 1 i grew an interest for monster trucks quite fast and i still do play both of them a bit back and forth.

Im in general studying at the moment along with being one of many admins for a set of TF2 servers driven by a community called gamingmasters.org
(studying for computer tech with focus on hardware in general as i suck when it comes to networking and i also think its the most boring aspect of computers in general other then waiting for slow installation programs, i also do some cad designing as well for the schools 3d printer.)
But hobbies aside gaming which probably is the obvious one at this point, is also remote controlled cars. (Hobby grade stuff and not any random toys running off AA batteries these days.)
I do also work a bit with computer repairs/servicing on the side at home as a way to bring in cash for the money pit that is the rc hobby as well.

You'll probably reach me faster via steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/miniz1994/
Then any other place as i do happen to forget visiting certain sites completely and can at times be gone for a while.
And if you need advice on upgrades being computer hardware or RC upgrades I'll be able to fill in a bit.

Post subject: Re: Hello everyone.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:01 am 

You are very welcome here, nice to find new people here, I hope there are more people join to our community