I really should start writing down the little changes that I am doing because I don't remember what I'm working on anymore.http://www.mtm2.com/~mtmg/misc/Beta0.31.rar
(rar file - 68mb)http://www.mtm2.com/~mtmg/misc/Beta0.31.zip
(zip file - 82mb)
Changes from 0.31
- About screen and menu loading screen have been implemented. For all intents and purposes this is the final UI. I am NOT able to change the loading screen image before a race/rumble. It uses raw/act combination and when I tried going to a higher resolution than 1024x768 it starts acting all weird, even if the raw file that I am feeding it is the correct size. Likewise, simply changing it for a bitmap didn't work.
- Lowered the position of the lap time info so as to not be covered by the bloody menu.
- Compiled against DirectX7 headers (at least I think so, can't find a reliable way to test this out. MSI afterburner only says DirectDraw but does not give the version number.
- Added a blimp option in the graphics menu.
- Increased some vertices limits.
- Disabled a keyframe AV. This keyframe error ties in to ZK2 somehow.
So right before I wanted to post this I was able to crash ZK2 once, but I am not sure if I crashed it because I was toying around with the code. It only happened once. So please test it out guys.
At this point in time ZK2 is really the only problematic track on my end (in hardware mode). And I think it might have something to do with the huge amount of animated textures. I'm not quite sure how to fix it yet.
I plan on testing the multiplayer this week and if there are no problems there, I intend to release it as official in the weekend or early next week. Unless other issues come up of course.