MTM2.com

A forum for mtm2 discussion
FAQ :: Search :: Members :: Groups :: Register
Login
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:38 pm

Post subject: Who plans to go to Monster Jam World Finals 18?
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:28 pm 

Hi everyone,

I plan on going to Monster Jam World Finals 18, so I'm wondering if anyone else here plans to. I will be at the pit party, and I'll see both racing and freestyle. It will be awesome!!

-4x4EvolutionFan

Post subject: Re: Who plans to go to Monster Jam World Finals 18?
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:42 am 

Nice. Though if you mean world finals as in when they finish up in Las Vegas, that is too far for me. I live in Florida, but I have pretty much grown up seeing monster trucks, cause I live like 20-30 minutes from Jacksonville, Florida. That's the Jacksonville they show when they show "Monster Jam in Jacksonville", and Everbank Field is pretty sweet of a show too, they run the trucks into the ground..backflips, break off tires, snap axles, lose rear steering, all this stuff and they continue to drive, all kinds of wild stuff here, they put on a hell of a show for our fans. Jacksonville monster truck show is basically why I've been interested in monster trucks my whole life lol..why I'm here.

As for your World Finals show, enjoy it and have fun =) I'm sure it will be a blast!

edit: I said Jacksonville, then I said Everbank Field..what I meant was, "Everbank Field" is the name of the actual stadium they use in Jacksonville. It's pretty big, usually a football field, and trucks can get some pretty big air and stuff, not a little rinky dink toy stadium lol, so..what I was saying was at that Jax show we get our money's worth when we go to see the monster trucks because they put on a really nice monster jam...I mean it's not quite Las Vegas but it comes pretty close with the stunts they can do, like 70k fans and it's a sellout every year and stuff. So this year they decided to have 2 monster jams over the weekend, 1 on saturday and 1 on sunday I think..dunno how many each day sold, I didn't go to either one this year just didn't feel like it; I went last year.

Last edited by NiteMares2k16 on Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Who plans to go to Monster Jam World Finals 18?
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:48 pm 

NiteMares2k16 wrote:
Nice. Though if you mean world finals as in when they finish up in Las Vegas, that is too far for me. I live in Florida, but I have pretty much grown up seeing monster trucks, cause I live like 20-30 minutes from Jacksonville, Florida. That's the Jacksonville they show when they show "Monster Jam in Jacksonville", and Everbank Field is pretty sweet of a show too, they run the trucks into the ground..backflips, break off tires, snap axles, lose rear steering, all this stuff and they continue to drive, all kinds of wild stuff here, they put on a hell of a show for our fans. Jacksonville monster truck show is basically why I've been interested in monster trucks my whole life lol..why I'm here.

As for your World Finals show, enjoy it and have fun =) I'm sure it will be a blast!

Of course I do mean the show in Las Vegas, NV.

Thanks!