MTM2.com

A forum for mtm2 discussion
FAQ :: Search :: Members :: Groups :: Register
Login
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:50 pm

Post subject: Monster - v0.5.88
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:46 am 

I present to you Project Monster - v0.5.88 32bit. This does include the physics code but not intact. This is just to show how far it has come. Check it out: http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fi ... 8883636153

Post subject: Re: Monster - v0.5.88
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:12 am 

Took a few minutes to figure out, but looks good. Runs good too. What kind of frames do you get in it?

The most I can seem to get out of gaming with my new rig is like 200-300 FPS, and that's with my 2 GTX 1070 cards SLI..which is really sad LOL. My brother told me to get a new monitor, mine is 60 hz. So, this month is my birthday, and so, I say goodbye to this thing and buying myself a new monitor this month as a birthday gift. a 240hz one. They say "don't get a monitor that high refresh rate unless your computer can push that high", and I'm pretty confident it will hold up lol..finally a display port for real gaming. Think I'm a bit late to the party though but oh well.

https://i.imgur.com/rCtntdO.jpg

Though, with that project monster I did get like 800 frames, but that's not really a real game...yet.. (vsync was off at the time, did some poking around with the settings for a while), but the average I got was about 400-500 in there.