MTM2.com

A forum for mtm2 discussion
FAQ :: Search :: Members :: Groups :: Register
Login
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:13 pm

Post subject: Traxx2
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:16 am 

A screenshot of something I have been working on.

Post subject: Re: Traxx2
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:44 am 

That's curious.. when I scroll up and down, the map turns blue...could have something to do with my new G-SYNC monitor, could not..which reminds me, I haven't tried your program since I got my new monitor. I just got a new monitor this month as a birthday present for myself, 240 hz refresh rate, for the new rig I built, which has the SLI 1070 gtx and all that high-tech crap..my brother said I needed a new monitor, something better than the 60 hz one I had lol. New one has G-SYNC and connects via display port rather than DVI lol. "Allegedly" display port is better? Dunno but anyways...thing better make a difference in gaming cause thing cost over $600.00 and I'm NOT spending any more $$$$ on my computer stuff. . The current settings I have it at least..beta, Visibility 40, 1920x1080, Windows 10, 55-60 frames now. I'd say that's pretty dang good, because 40 visibility is plenty far to see in the game, runs smooth without the camera/steering problem.

Post subject: Re: Traxx2
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:06 pm 

That is an odd happening. Your rig sounds like a beast, I've got a nice one but nothing like that. I am unsure as to why it would turn blue. What do you think of it overall. I assume you are referring to the physics demo? or even the Project Monster demo? Not sure. I didn't think I released Traxx2 :-)