MTM2.com

A forum for mtm2 discussion
FAQ :: Search :: Members :: Groups :: Register
Login
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:48 pm

Post subject: Models not showing up
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:09 am 

I got some obstacle models from RoR to try out for future tracks. I converted them over to obj onto BinEdit & gave them textures. But for some reason some of them won't show up ingame. they just aren't there as is i didn't add them or made them transparent. I did the same process back in 2013/14 without no problem But now its weird. Any idea why? The models i got were a mix of older & newer RoR Tracks & its the older ones from about 2012 not showing up which makes no sense, i would expect it to be the more recent ones that would be an issue. Here is a pic of what i'm talking about, on the left is on Traxx showing the settings that i'm using for this SemiTrailer stack & the right in ingame, i swapped the trailer with the WF6 version & it loaded just fine on those same settings

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post subject: Re: Models not showing up
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:20 pm 

I found out a solution, when i was working on MTWS 2018 Houston, the damaged Freestyle models that i got back didn't show up too, So i renamed them as something else & they did show up, so i did it with these RoR obstacles & it worked!