MTM2.com

A forum for mtm2 discussion
FAQ :: Search :: Members :: Groups :: Register
Login
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:47 am

Post subject: Old memories... my top 4 monster truck titles.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2020 2:18 pm 

I know about this new game Monster Truck Championship... but Monster Truck Madness and Monster Truck Madness 2 are, in my opinion, the best. That nostalgia beats any other Monster Truck-related game in my honest opinion. Sure, Monster Truck Championship, Rigs of Rods and not to mention BeamNG.Drive are far more realistic in handling and physics than the Monster Truck Madness 1 & 2 games, but their nostalgia still wins on my list in the end.

Top 4 on my list are the following:

1. Monster Truck Madness 2 (Can't beat the amount of tracks or trucks for this game, thousands of them! And of course the cool main menu beat!)
  2. Monster Truck Madness (The nostalgia, and the drag races which are really fun! Even after 20+ years! And that metal theme from the main menu!!!)
  3. Monster 4x4: Masters of Metal (The storyline is pretty nice, and the soundtrack, just like the one in Monster Truck Madness 1 & 2, kicks some serious *ss!)
  4. Monster Truck Championship (This is actually a pretty good game! Although I wouldn't call it a "simulator", which it claims to be. I do believe though that it has the potential of becoming a real nice monster truck game!)

Well, that's my top 4 list of my personal favorite monster truck games. Feel free to post your list! :D

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Skull Kid (AKA Joker)

Post subject: Re: Old memories... my top 4 monster truck titles.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:18 pm 

Whoa... beat Carolina Crusher by one millisecond! That's a narrow result!!! :eek:

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Skull Kid (AKA Joker)