MTM2.com

A forum for mtm2 discussion
FAQ :: Search :: Members :: Groups :: Register
Login
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:57 pm

Post subject: how do you do be so fast?
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 10:29 am 
i was playign on the zone today and we did farm road and i cam last. how do yu drive fast? is ther a go fast cheat? is ther a truck becase everone has berfoot? is it faster?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 10:40 am 
Glow Ball

The track record for all the stock tracks can be found on this page. There is also recommended garage settings too.

http://mtm2.com/~tracks/settings.cgi?stock=all

Mostly, it just takes practice.

And, by the way, the bearfoot truck usually means the other players are using a custom truck - that you don't have in your game, if you do have it, then you'd see that instead. Bearfoot is just the truck you see when you don't have the custom truck. Sort of like a default truck.

As for coming in last, don't worry about it. I do it all the time [:P]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 11:30 am 

Yup. It take practice, years of it and still hehe. But no kidding, the effort is worthed. This game offer so much variety that you can hardly try all there is to try.

Lots of addon trucks and tracks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 2:12 pm 
easy company

If you haven't done so already, learn to drive in the professional mode and with the manual transmission. That combo will give you the best acceleration and highest top end speeds for starters... then with the proper gear ratio and tire set up along with massive doses of practice you can fine tune to squeeze every last drop out of your lap times.

I find that the Overkill, Rampage and Executioner stock trucks handle the best out of all stockers, but that's just my opinion... others handle pretty well too (except boogie van) .