MTM2.com

A forum for mtm2 discussion
FAQ :: Search :: Members :: Groups :: Register
Login
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:32 am

Post subject: any one can see
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 11:27 am 

I need to know how can i shave some time off and how can i cut the corrners for a drag race when i need to win

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 12:05 pm 
easy company

Practice

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 9:07 pm 

Low graphic (software mode) proper tires, manual transmission and proper gear shifting. There's not that much you can shave off a drag race.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 10:23 pm 

Lots of practice.

Turn your graphics down to Software mode. I know some guys who have screwed themselves out of a win cause they refused to do this, then blame the track and maker on the lag they get when its there fault for not turning down there graphics..

Pick a good setup. One of the most basic is 600 gears, soft suspension, and medium tires.

Use manual transmission. It's hard to get used to but it provides more control over the truck, espeicially in turns when your trying to "flat track".

just some basic stuff. Main thing is

PRACTICE
PRACTICE
PRACTICE.

"On this day I'm telling you to get outa my way cause I'm coming through. Talk big all you want it's all bark and no bite cause I'm the one winning while you're talking all hype".

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 12:20 am 

Hehe. My advice, Is listen to what Hotshoe said. Trust me he does more then shave time off a drag race, he gives it a compleat buzz cut :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 1:22 am 

I try. I just know how to drive, and I have good equipment to work with.

Another major thing I dealt with starting out, people might not always say the nicest things to ya. One guy (lets name him Frank)in particular picked on me, calling me Hot **bleep**. It didnt bother me however. I tryed to ignore it. I got more experienced and I practiced ALOT. Now, I could probaly kick Frank's butt.

Frank also told me, that I didn't stand a chance to win in mtm2 dragging. He said, you either have the talent, or don't. You had to be born with it or you didn't stand a chance. I'll tell ya right now, THAT'S A LIE! I practiced and practiced. I started winning and gained more experience. I just finished getting my first championship win in overall points in USMJS, and am considered one of the best drivers in mtm2 right now, and feared by many.

It'll take awhile, but as long as you have a good attitude, never give up and roll with the punches, you'll do just fine. I along with everyone else involved with dragging invite you to race some leagues, and join us.

"On this day I'm telling you to get outa my way cause I'm coming through. Talk big all you want it's all bark and no bite cause I'm the one winning while you're talking all hype".

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 3:34 pm 

Hot Shoe wrote:

. I along with everyone else involved with dragging invite you to race some leagues, and join us.

What he said.

>Frank coments. I wanna see you take him on now LOL, wonder what his exuise will be for losing?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 10:30 pm 

Quote:
I wanna see you take him on now LOL, wonder what his exuise will be for losing?

How about we wait to get on track before we decide who has won or lost? Don't forget that I just got the championship in overall points for USMJS, with no one getting close to touching me, while this guy is a newbie...

I don't make excuses. NONE. I don't make excuses for anything. If I do experience trouble due to lag, or pop ups, or chat lag, then I'll say something, but I won't complain if you take me on and beat me straight up.

You can try to beat me, it won't be easy though...

LOL.[/quote]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 11:21 pm 

Hot Shoe wrote:
Quote:
I wanna see you take him on now LOL, wonder what his exuise will be for losing?

You can try to beat me, it won't be easy though...

LOL.
[/quote]
Ohhhh you just wait till the third season of NTNT rolls around [:P] :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 12:12 pm 

Yeesh, with all the poo-talkin in here it's startin' to smell...

"and am considered one of the best drivers in mtm2 right now, and feared by many."

I fear nobody, especially in a video game [(-:]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 12:27 pm 
Just wait till we actually get on track in NTNT season 3, Eat Dirt. You can talk big but can you back it up?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 12:28 pm 

Listen Eat Dirt, I try to let let my driving do the talking. All I can say is: BRING IT. I'm here to have fun and yes, every now and then I need to be slapped around to remember that cause I start acting like an idiot. Let's just wait till we actually get on track in NTNT season 3, cause thats where the test lies.

It's all about having fun, and that's what I plan on doing in NTNT season 3 if it runs again, PERIOD.

I'm cooling off now. I lost my head in the earlier posts and probably this post too...

BTW, that message above was mine but I didnt know I wasn't already signed in. My bad...