MTM2.com

A forum for mtm2 discussion
FAQ :: Search :: Members :: Groups :: Register
Login
It is currently Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:30 pm



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next   
Author Message
 Post subject: New sig
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:04 am 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:46 am
Posts: 702
Location: In BinEdit, using YOUR models.
New sig


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:09 am 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2005 4:39 pm
Posts: 1764
Location: Winnipeg Manitoba, Canada
good BG but text needs some work :).

Keep practicing :D

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:17 am 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:46 am
Posts: 702
Location: In BinEdit, using YOUR models.
Slayer wrote:
good BG but text needs some work :).

Keep practicing :D


I blurred ("Blur More" in PSP7) the letters 3 times, then sharpened ("Sharpen More" in PSP7) the letters 2 times.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:28 am 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:46 am
Posts: 702
Location: In BinEdit, using YOUR models.
How 'bout this one?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:45 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2005 4:39 pm
Posts: 1764
Location: Winnipeg Manitoba, Canada
a bit better, try improving the quality of your jpeg, 90% is usually pretty good.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:23 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:46 am
Posts: 702
Location: In BinEdit, using YOUR models.
Slayer wrote:
a bit better, try improving the quality of your jpeg, 90% is usually pretty good.


It is at it's best quality when I put the letters on there, I just use motion blur, then sharpen it. Maybe I shouldn't use any blur or sharpen at all.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:33 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2005 4:39 pm
Posts: 1764
Location: Winnipeg Manitoba, Canada
it looks baddly pixelated around the letters. And the flames look very blury, almost hard on the eyes. a clearer image would be preferable.
Flames look better when they are clean and bright.

Image

I left the Layors intact in that if you want to use it, go for it. If you do use it though, its one of those that needs to be saved to either PNG or to GIF to maintain those edges.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:12 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:46 am
Posts: 702
Location: In BinEdit, using YOUR models.
Slayer wrote:
it looks baddly pixelated around the letters. And the flames look very blury, almost hard on the eyes. a clearer image would be preferable.
Flames look better when they are clean and bright.

Image

I left the Layors intact in that if you want to use it, go for it. If you do use it though, its one of those that needs to be saved to either PNG or to GIF to maintain those edges.


Can you make my screen name?

Put TlathamXmahtalT in fancy lettering if you can. Thanks.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:37 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2005 4:39 pm
Posts: 1764
Location: Winnipeg Manitoba, Canada
I could but, then its not really ur sig is it? Is this what you want? Want anything else in the flames?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:44 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:46 am
Posts: 702
Location: In BinEdit, using YOUR models.
Slayer wrote:
I could but, then its not really ur sig is it? Is this what you want? Want anything else in the flames?


Yea, that's what I want.

Just a fancy lettering of TlathamXmahtalT somewhere in the flames. Wherever it looks good to you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:24 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2005 4:39 pm
Posts: 1764
Location: Winnipeg Manitoba, Canada
Image

Hows this? Fire is hard to use.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:55 am 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:46 am
Posts: 702
Location: In BinEdit, using YOUR models.
Slayer wrote:
Image

Hows this? Fire is hard to use.


Perfect. Thanks dude.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:16 am 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:42 pm
Posts: 614
You probably hold the record for most sigs used on a forum ever TlathamXmathalT.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:18 am 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:46 am
Posts: 702
Location: In BinEdit, using YOUR models.
Roadknight wrote:
You probably hold the record for most sigs used on a forum ever TlathamXmathalT.


LMAO, I've only used 4 sigs.

Text
Flames with name but blurry
Slayer's flames for me
and this one.

Lemme guess. You hold the record for most avatars in 3 weeks?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:19 am 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:42 pm
Posts: 614
TlathamXmahtalT wrote:
Roadknight wrote:
You probably hold the record for most sigs used on a forum ever TlathamXmathalT.


LMAO, I've only used 4 sigs.

Text
Flames with name but blurry
Slayer's flames for me
and this one.

Lemme guess. You hold the record for most avatars in 3 weeks?


Maybe so, but thinking about it, you were changing yours about every 10 mins one night last December. :P


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:27 am 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:46 am
Posts: 702
Location: In BinEdit, using YOUR models.
Roadknight wrote:
TlathamXmahtalT wrote:
Roadknight wrote:
You probably hold the record for most sigs used on a forum ever TlathamXmathalT.


LMAO, I've only used 4 sigs.

Text
Flames with name but blurry
Slayer's flames for me
and this one.

Lemme guess. You hold the record for most avatars in 3 weeks?


Maybe so, but thinking about it, you were changing yours about every 10 mins one night last December. :P


That was only 3 avatars :P


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:08 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2005 4:39 pm
Posts: 1764
Location: Winnipeg Manitoba, Canada
rorg's graphics section holds that record, 400 sigs in 1 day.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:11 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:46 am
Posts: 702
Location: In BinEdit, using YOUR models.
Slayer wrote:
rorg's graphics section holds that record, 400 sigs in 1 day.


Wow...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:13 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2005 4:39 pm
Posts: 1764
Location: Winnipeg Manitoba, Canada
check it out some day.

http://www.rakion.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:20 pm 
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:46 am
Posts: 702
Location: In BinEdit, using YOUR models.
Quote:
SinisterSlay: Online
Posts: 8,156
Joined: Sep 2006
Reputation: 37
RE: sig request
No one care if you have it, if you post key codes or key gens, we are legally forced to ban your asses.


That's the first post I saw from you. LOL.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next   


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group