MTM2.com

A forum for mtm2 discussion
FAQ :: Search :: Members :: Groups :: Register
Login
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:48 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 167 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 2:59 am 

I dunnow who's in the right here. Evil and me were talking about it the other day. He always drives on sparse level, and i'm always on normal level. We often drive farm road 29, and there is that short after cp3 (where you turn 180° to follow the track).
He insisted there were no small fences at the side of that track, while i have always seen them. I did not tried it out yet, but what i do know is that fences are a real bugger. they come underneath the truck and slow you down quite a lot. If they are not there you certainly gain a lot of speed.

About the object Mal made. Looks great Mal. It's a little higher then the moutains i made, but it is better. I tried making those mountains that high before, but that really was ugly. I did not upload the podfile with that one object added, but i did make some screenshots so you guys can see it too.
http://users.pandora.be/mumhra/newtrack/screeny1.JPG and http://users.pandora.be/mumhra/newtrack/screeny2.JPG

So if you have time to make the rest of them, i would really appreciate it. i have no idea how long something like that takes, so if it's impossible to do i understand.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 6:20 am 

Quote:
I dunnow who's in the right here

Me is always right lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 11:15 am 
easy company

I should be able to have the rest of the boards done later today, the changes are very easy to do.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 12:08 pm 

Thnx Malibu..

btw, what probram do you use for that ? Binedit ?
The reason i'm asking this, is that my bro (knarfke) was here earlier and he asked me. He wanted to know if you can make objects and stuff with 3dstudio, since he is familiar with that program. But ofcourse, i don't have a clue lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 1:24 pm 
easy company

Binedit is all I use for the modeling, I don't even own a copy of 3dsm, too darn expensive lol.. but binedit will import 3ds's model format (unmapped) in case Knarf wnats to play around with it

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 6:00 pm 
You Gonna Eat That?

Isn't this track done yet?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 6:41 pm 

I wish, but Julie has to give her blessings first :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 7:23 pm 
easy company

oooKay.. the zip below has the 9 billboards. I remapped all of them because I didn't like how they were before lol, so you'll need to replace the sample traxx bb you put in the other day with the one in here. They all use the same textures as before EXCEPT the mtmg's which I redid because it still had the old karf url on it, so there's just the one set of art files needed.

XraidBillboards.zip

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2004 11:44 am 

http://users.pandora.be/mumhra/newtrack/x-raidbeta.zip

There ya go guys. nothing changed except those billboards.

btw, i've downed binedit because the url on those OLD-bills is also wrong. maybe i'll look at it later, but for now i understand Sh.. of it lol. Now kid son wants to play, so i can't try it out now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2004 12:17 pm 
easy company

What's the new OLD url?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2004 1:35 pm 
Glow Ball

http://drive.to/old

but the site isn't looking pretty today.

We should just put those in the fixmore3.pod if they're used in other tracks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2004 2:08 pm 

Actually that drive.to/old is the old OLD url.
It has been down for quite a while now, so it amazes me to see it back to work.

The new url is http://www.oldteam.com , but since a day or 3 it's looking that white. It was hacked, but Jumping John fixed it. But since a day or 3 there's something seriously wrong. The problem is that JJ is on away. He's with his parents or someone in Maryland, and there he only has a 28k connection. I think he can't fix i with that.

Anyway, no need to change that url if the drive.to/old still works

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2004 2:08 pm 
easy company

> http://drive.to/old

That's the addy that's on the bb now... The link still works but all the images are missing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2004 2:31 pm 

look above

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2004 2:44 pm 
easy company

LOL, that's twice now that we've posted at the exact same time mum...l

anyway here's an updated old board.

OldbillX2.zip

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2004 4:10 pm 

TY malibu, you are too kind :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2004 2:08 am 
Trackologist

Looks good to me, mum. :) Unless the others have something to add, I say it's a go.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2004 2:40 am 

And Julie ? What does she say ??? [nyuk]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2004 8:11 am 

I'm still working on it. Just added some music. it's by a belgian asociality. It's a mixture between speed and trash metal (i think lol). You guys will prob hate it, but over here we are wild about lol. The only problem is that the pod file now is over 8 mb big, but i don't think that is a problem. I actually dunnow how big it was earlier.

I have a few questions for Malibu tho. You made me that new OLD sign. I've also placed an OLD sign on that bridge (where that truck used to be). This because otherwise thousands of OLD people will throw their false teeth at Phins' house :D
Now here is my problem. It goes for the sign i've placed in the desert and for the sign on that bridge. This ( http://users.pandora.be/mumhra/newtrack ... reeny2.JPG ) is what it looks like in traxx. looks great, doesn't it. But this ( http://users.pandora.be/mumhra/newtrack ... reeny1.JPG ) is what it looks like in game. I've prob done something wrong, but i have no clue what it can be. Can you help me out please...

btw, i 've tried that binedit program. lol, i suck at it. i don't understand what they are talking about. I've tried making that pyramid, but after 2 hours of trying i still could see nothing. maybe it's the english-dutch thing that's messing me up, but i have no clue what they are talking about over there.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2004 8:27 am 
Trackologist

LOL Julie's out of town, so I'm "the man" for the next 3 days. As for adding music and the size of the pod prior to...it was 8.07 meg. :)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 167 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next