MTM2.com

A forum for mtm2 discussion
FAQ :: Search :: Members :: Groups :: Register
Login
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:53 pm

Post subject: Tioga Fair RD1
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 5:22 pm 

My latest track and I'm lookin for beta testers. RobbyH14 is on it already but I would like some more people to test it. I would like to upload this track either tonight or tuesday, maybe wednesday depending on feedback, My email is kcarr@twcny.rr.com and please subject ur email BETA TEST because I get so much junk and spam mail it makes me want to....u get the idea. Thanks for your help.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 6:06 pm 
Hint: users here can communicate reliably with private messages, they can just click the PM button under your post. Inbox access is among the links up top.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 6:34 pm 

Quote:
and please subject ur email BETA TEST because I get so much junk and spam mail it makes me want to

usually we put our replies here in MTMG.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 8:15 pm 

Right now my track is only availible through email. You can leave your replies here but I need your email address so I can send you the zip file. I"m still a bit of a newbie so it will take some time getting used to.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 12:51 am 

ijump@sympatico.ca
Got lot to do this week. I can sure find some time to look at it but depending on the track it may take a few days to get around.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 4:21 pm 

This track has been uploaded because I had to rebuild my computer last night. If I didn't this track would have been lost and I'm VERY SORRY to all beta testers for practically wasting your time testing this. Look I can't stress enough how sorry I am for this but my schedule this week to wait for results has just been terible, once again sorry for waisting beta testers time on this track, it will NEVER happen again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 4:59 pm 
Glow Ball

In future, if you are worried about losing work, please just include the txx in the zip with the pod and you can redownload it afterward. If you're concerned about others getting hold of it, just let us know and we'll turn it off so it's unavailable publically but still there for you.