MTM2.com

A forum for mtm2 discussion
FAQ :: Search :: Members :: Groups :: Register
Login
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:47 pm

Post subject: Wrapping up 2.1
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 9:20 pm 

My job is about finished as far as track editing goes. If you all have yet to check these out, here they are in 99% of all their glory. The rumbles and trucks are upgraded by ONaN, and all the races by myself.

I know I'm not anyone's favoerite person since I've been back, and that's ok. Aside from all the personal life stresses, this huge project has not been easy. Me and ONaN have bickered enough for an entire team but when it comes to editing, we put the BS aside and put some die-hard efforts in.

So now we're getting close to 2005 and we're pretty close to wrapping up the driveable portion, and ONaN's got a spiffy lookin UI done up. Im pretty impressed with it. The program should be rather interesting also... The interchangeable billboard stuff might be postponed if to be used at all, due to time restraints... I dont want to start pulling tracks apart at the last minute... lets see, what else??

Well how about ya just get to the driving part and see what my vision of 2.1 tracks look like in action?

http://www.iw.net/~alpine13/PRERELEASE2.exe Pass is 'Str3tch' and it just loads up like a normal pod. Included are 6 Toyota Racetrucks, 2 stock races 2 rumbles, and 6 of my own tracks.

if u dont like the exe even though you know I created it myself and its been on my ISP server space, that's your choice not to get it. The final release will be an enourmous, complex "2.1setup.exe" install file too. If you dont trust its origin, just scan it or whatever before dbl clicking, or you can have someone send you the zipped pod.

well, enjoy, and hope you got some man power in those machines to keep decent framerate.