MTM2.com

A forum for mtm2 discussion
FAQ :: Search :: Members :: Groups :: Register
Login
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:47 pm

Post subject: Any body aruond like to beta?
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:18 am 

I'll be looking for a couple of people to beta a track soon. i need guys who can objectively take a look at the track.

I'll probably need a technical guy to look for texture and models bugs, along with a good racer or two who can find the line of the track, so I can fine tune spots to flow well.

I would like to get the track to where after a couple of laps the lines are pretty apparent..IMHO a track needs good racing lines, without them it's either "put 'er to the wood" and steer"Or have your finger over the "h" button lol. i want to avoid a boring track while at the same time keeping the frustration level to a minimum.

I don't know if it is just me, but after downloading 1`00 or so tracks..some of them I run through to the end, and some I hit "exit" before the first 2 minutes no matter how they look.

By the way,
Siberia Creek surprised me, it turned out to be a fun track with excellent lines, and semi-easy recovery. I would love to race it with 4 or so people.

Thanks again for all the help in pointing me in the right directions you guys have been great. ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:56 am 
Glow Ball

I think you'll probably get better results with a more open beta. We all do what we can, when we can.