MTM2.com

A forum for mtm2 discussion
FAQ :: Search :: Members :: Groups :: Register
Login
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:03 am

Post subject: ZO_DoubleBack by ZOro_CaTz
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2000 11:25 pm 
Well.... I have actually allready writen a review of this track... Anyway it is just a fun track that It's name implies. After passing check point 5 you are heading in the oposit direction on the same track. This has the effect of oncoming trafic and gets interesting. I live in New Zealand and of course we drive on the left hand side of the road and keep left at all times... Since I mainly play this game with people from the USA and Canada it can get rather hairy to say the least..... Please feel free to give constructive feedback on this track. This is my first track in over a year and I had only previously released 2 others then.

Have fun with this track.

Cheers, ZOro_CaTz.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2000 12:27 am 
Glow Ball

interesting ideas. The high part threw me though. I had trouble seeing which way to go - all grey, you know. Checkpoint two could use a twin checkpoint for the other direction. but coming off the high part was the worst, there was no "good" way to get down. I made the mistake of following the computer trucks and found that the water is very deep, and that the trees float around if you hit them. I know this is brief, but I had a little time and thought I'd check out the track. I hope you find something here helpful.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2000 6:38 am 

one small thing. if the comp trux crach bad on the bit where the track doubles back the sumtimes get lifted the wrong way and end up doing part of the course again.

------------------
Yours Mentally
SIG