MTM2.com

A forum for mtm2 discussion
FAQ :: Search :: Members :: Groups :: Register
Login
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:32 am

Post subject: DEMOLITOIN DERBY
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2000 3:12 am 
this is my first posted track(not a rumble)it will come with a rumble version but its a rally now. It is a crash and bash zone but its also a area to get up high and do some jumps. its really hard to discribe but trust me its lots of fun so...give it a try and then reply Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2000 3:51 am 
Glow Ball

A few things to think about (in no particular order).

This is probably a better rumble design than a circuit or rally.

The models could use a bit of attention to make sure they're lined up properly. You know, so they're not overlapping into one another. Also, some of them hang out over the terrain. You can almost drive under some of the grandstands.

The fence-road in the middle is kind of fun, but I wonder what effect all those models will have on a weaker system. Keep them there unless you start hearing complaints.

It would be nice if the road textures looked more like a road instead of just using the one texture.

But I couldn't get up on the summit no matter how hard I tried. For me, this would be the most important thing. In a good rumble, it's hard enough to "stay" on the summit. "Getting there" shouldn't be the biggest challenge.

Hope this helps.

------------------
- Phineus

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2000 8:51 am 
Phinus dont worry thats not da summit thats the room man da summit is the models..sorry about the overlap this is my second track sttill i hop u liked it, ow and im merging this and the rumble version(2 in 1 pod)and it should B out by tomorow

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2000 8:53 am 
sorry i ment roof not room oops