MTM2.com

A forum for mtm2 discussion
FAQ :: Search :: Members :: Groups :: Register
Login
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:30 am

Post subject: Replica Fan Replica Trucks Vol.1-3 by Master_Ganon05
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 6:06 pm 
Glow Ball

These truck packs were uploaded without Rep Fan's approval.

All Rep Fan's trucks are available from his site and on the download page. Merging trucks is okay for personal and offline use, but should not be reuploaded in modified form without first consulting the maker.

These packs will be removed once Master_Ganon05 has read this note.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 7:56 pm 
You Gonna Eat That?

Yeah dude, wth?

I see no point in what you did. All my trucks are already here, so why go and Merge them into one? If you wanted that done, all you had to do was ask.

I appreciate the fact that you like my stuff, but this is not the way to go about getting praise, this was a very bad idea on your part. If you wanted them all in one pod, then go ahead, but don't ever upload them anywhere!

Use some common sense bro, if I wanted to make my trucks as packs, I would do it, just pointless man. I meant this to be much more harsh, but I've calmed down from when I saw them, I had them removed.

Post subject: I CAN'T MAKE TRUCKS
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 9:24 pm 
I CAN'T MAKE TRUCKS I WISH I COULD LEARN BUT EVERY THING OF TRUCK MAKING IS TOO HARD I'M ONLY A 5TH GRADER I CAN MAKE TRACKS THAT'S EASY BUT TRUCKS I EVEN TRIED TO USE TRACKED2 AND THAT DIDN'T EVEN WORK SO REP FAN PLEASE LET ME MAKE A PACK OF ALL YOUR TRUCKS STARTING WITH REPLICAS THEN BUICKS THEN CUSTOMS ALSO NUMBER 2 IS REPLICAS I ACCIDENTLY PUT IN CUSTOM SO REP FAN PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT I CAN'T MAKE TRUCKS AND I KNOW THAT I SHOULD OF ASKED BUT PLEASE LET ME MAKE SOME PACKS OF YOUR TRUCKS. MAN UNDERSTAND ME!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 9:27 pm 
BY THE WAY I CAN'T REACH YOU I NEVER REACHED YOU BEFORE UNTIL NOW PUT A WHERE TO CONTACT PAGE ON YOUR WEBSITE READ MY LIPS I CAN'T MAKE TRUCKS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 9:54 pm 
You Gonna Eat That?

Ok man, stop yelling.

There is a link at the bottom of my main page under my counter that is a link to email me. Click the link to my Profile here, or any place I post, you can email me.

This is the wrong way to go about this man. I could care less why you want them in packs, if you do... fine. Do it, just don't upload them anywhere, or you will seriously get on my bad side.

I didn't intend them to be in packs, and I never will. So if you want them in packs, it's obvious you know how to run Podmate, so do it, do whatever you want, just don't upload them any place.

We clear?

Post subject: NO!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2003 3:17 pm 
WE ARE NOT CLEAR LET ME TELL YA I NEED TO MAKE PACKS OF YOUR TRUCKS

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2003 4:43 pm 

Hey M-G,
#1, stop useing capital letters, there is no need to yell.

#2. RepFan has already said that you can podmate them if you wish, but do NOT upload them anywhere. Just keep them for yourself.

#3. If RF wanted to have packs of his trucks, he would of done it himself.

#4. If you do podmate his trucks just respect RepFans wishes and keep the packs to yourself.

Doing what you did by uploading the pack, that was just going way over the line. If you wish to become a respectfull member of this communitty, I suggest you start asking before doing things to other ppls work.

Post subject: Re: NO!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2003 5:02 pm 
Glow Ball

What, you did it again?

Master_Ganon05 wrote:
WE ARE NOT CLEAR LET ME TELL YA I NEED TO MAKE PACKS OF YOUR TRUCKS

Let me make it clear. If you continue to upload work that is not yours, then you will be banned from the site.

Post subject: Who is this
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 10:20 am 
Man who is the m-g 5 guy. he seems rude and unwilling to learn how. he just sits there and wines becuase he cant make his own stuff. dude just ask next time before posting other peoples stuff and if you want to learn how to make anything properly(tracks and trucks) just ask plenty of help around here.[memo]

gravefan

Post subject: Re: I CAN MAKE TRUCKS
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 11:14 am 

Master_Ganon05 wrote:
I CAN MAKE TRACKS THAT'S EASY BUT TRUCKS

dude, idk what ur problem is but tracks are way harder than trucks.
i started with trucks then went on to tracks. now im back to trucks. made 1 track was enough for me.

its been said twice now, get it through ur head.

Rep Fan wrote:
Yeah dude, wth?

I see no point in what you did. All my trucks are already here, so why go and Merge them into one? If you wanted that done, all you had to do was ask.

I appreciate the fact that you like my stuff, but this is not the way to go about getting praise, this was a very bad idea on your part. If you wanted them all in one pod, then go ahead, but don't ever upload them anywhere!

Use some common sense bro, if I wanted to make my trucks as packs, I would do it, just pointless man. I meant this to be much more harsh, but I've calmed down from when I saw them, I had them removed.

METH wrote:
Hey M-G,
#1, stop useing capital letters, there is no need to yell.

#2. RepFan has already said that you can podmate them if you wish, but do NOT upload them anywhere. Just keep them for yourself.

#3. If RF wanted to have packs of his trucks, he would of done it himself.

#4. If you do podmate his trucks just respect RepFans wishes and keep the packs to yourself.

Doing what you did by uploading the pack, that was just going way over the line. If you wish to become a respectfull member of this communitty, I suggest you start asking before doing things to other ppls work.
[dend] [memo]
Phineus wrote:
Let me make it clear. If you continue to upload work that is not yours, then you will be banned from the site.

and trust me when i say this," U R NOT THE FIRST ", especally if u continue to crack-out like this.

----------------------------------------------------
i remember this one guy way back in the summer of 2003, he was being a complete JA. ::::::: oo wait that was just a few months ago. lol. and we havnt see him since.

get the picture ganon?