MTM2.com

A forum for mtm2 discussion
FAQ :: Search :: Members :: Groups :: Register
Login
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:59 am

Post subject: cj's trucks
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:22 am 

Someone has been posting trucks under the name of "cj" over the past few days. The trucks appear to be various replicas with different wheels and slammed into the ground. None of the trucks have readme's and he's used my T-Maxx, Titanic's Bigfoot, and what I believe is XFAc_Digger's Bear Foot without permission or credit. I allow parts to be used if credit is given, but I know Titanic is particular about permission. If anyone knows who this is, please speak up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:40 pm 
Glow Ball

I've turned them off.

I've looked into it a bit and found the uploader traces back to PA and recall now that meth's initials are CJ. He has some kids loitering about lately and it may be something connected in that way, but until he confirms or denies it they will remain off of the page.

I also checked back to the 'replica fan' upload and that was done from BC so I don't think the two uploads are related... tho you never know.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:47 pm 
You Gonna Eat That?

I still cant figure out that one using my name, but obviously someone isnt clever enuff to think up a decent name. Seriously... who goes by a name like that?

Funniest thing about that Monster Patrol is, the engine has huge headers on it, but they dont stick out the hood. Looks like someone is just uploading someone elses work, but I'm not claiming that MP truck. My stuff is pretty distinctive.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:07 am 

CJ is Seasock Jr's friend...err tmaxx4x4 i think is his name when he uploads his tracks. They both have a problem of releasing tracks and not asking permission to use stuff in them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:11 pm 

yea, its one of Jr Seasocks friends..few days ago he wanted me to check out CJs new trucks, but said he didnt put read me's so he'd most likely get introuble. JR has learned his lesson about not putting read me's. anything he uploads should have one, but dunno bout the CJ kid..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 4:34 pm 

Sorry it took so long for me to see this, been busy, I can say without a dought that it was NOT me or any of the kids here that uploaded anything. Everyone knows if I did upload something I always give full credit for parts.