MTM2.com

A forum for mtm2 discussion
FAQ :: Search :: Members :: Groups :: Register
Login
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:39 pm

Post subject: TlathamXmahtalT & Paul Curtis present...
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:58 am 

Terraduster! It's almost finished, still needs a bit of work.

I put the models and things into place, did paint for the chassis, and he did the paint for the body, and gave me the Dodge Viper engine and headers.

I'll tell you a bit about it. It has the Rockstar 2009 frame (WILL ASK PERMISSION!!!) painted light blue, and I made the bars the same color. The fuel cell in the frame was moved all the way to the back of the truck, with, of course, me having to delete two of the bars in the back, and moving some bars as well. I also redid the tires, seeing as one side's "Good Year" label was backwards. I did my best to make it, sort of a sponge truck, but not one at the same time. I redid some paint on the hood, seeing as the two lines did NOT match the grill.

I am very excited about the release of this truck, and Paul is too.

Thanks for choosing me as your partner, and you're welcome for all the work I have done.

Paul curtis wrote:
Me and TJ got it more or less knocked out, i'll release it eventually

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:01 pm 

What he said.

;)

Kind of an Homage to the real Terraduster trucks, seeing as how there's really not enough pictures of em around to do a decent replica, but it is the 2nd truck of my mission of bringing lesser known Monster Trucks to this game
Many thanks go to Mr Latham here for doing most of the grunt work on it, more thanks for Moral Support, Paint Ideas and crisis management when i couldnt get the paint to work on the body goes to my good old buddy Rep Fan Kev, newer buddies Jordon the flying Monkey, Scott 'I cut my teddy bear with a Razor' Bergman, and last but not by any means the least(not referring to your weight either buddy) Sean 'I run an Outlaw truck shop in the Frozen Tundra of Canaidia' Kozak

without all y'alll Terraduster woulda been long in the dust
Paul

Expect the release in a few days

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:10 pm 

dont worry bout the frame I knew paul wanted to use it, I just feel bad that I wasnt able to finish it for ya paul. life has been hectic for the past few months.
either way happy to see it get finished

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:40 am 

Sorry I really haven't been with Paul... My internet was out for 2 days, and anyway...

(This is only if you care) I was at an ordeal for Boy Scouts. I am now officially in the Order of the Arrow, a very high prestige.