MTM2.com

A forum for mtm2 discussion
FAQ :: Search :: Members :: Groups :: Register
Login
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:27 pm

Post subject: Rookie question
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2002 11:15 pm 

I've had MTM2 for some time now, mainly my 4 yr old plays it. I downloaded a few trucks from beeks, I mounted the .pod's, but when I start the game, the trucks are distored, mainly the wheels are sitting in the truck bed, and the truck wont move, lol.

I've downloaded the mtmsupport utility, and I'm using Podini to mount the .pod's.

What am I missing? Any help would be appreciated, Thanx!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2002 11:31 am 
Glow Ball

This topic was recently brought up in another forum. We've previously understood this problem to occur when you're using the demo or warez version of the game. Recently, however, a dim shadow has been cast over this idea.

Would you please be so kind as to let me/us know where you got your copy of the game? I mean, is it retail, did a friend gave it to you, did you download it from the net, and if it is demo, where did you get it? Apparently, there's more than one demo version too. I don't want to pass judgement on anything; just to know so we can clear this up once and for all.

Regarding your funky trucks, does this happen to all trucks, just the addons, some addons, or a particular truck, and if a particular truck, which truck(s) would it be.

Thanks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2002 8:52 pm 

I know of the forum you are referring to. There seems to be more activity there, so I'll reply there.