MTM2.com

A forum for mtm2 discussion
FAQ :: Search :: Members :: Groups :: Register
Login
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:57 pm

Post subject: do you like my truck?
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2003 5:49 pm 

this is actually very old. But i just joined this forum so i thought id show it to you. This truck was originally made for the legendary track maker Zoon, and he said it was bad-ass, so.

Ive actually quit truck making, and havnt made any for a few years, but i think im gonna get back into it again. And believe it or not, this is my only truck ive evr made.

http://mtm2.com/~trucks/dl.cgi?dl=84

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2003 9:17 pm 

Hey bro.....I'll be glad to check it out soon, as soon as I get my regular computer back up (the one with MTM2 installed on it...heh heh).

Nice to see youhave returned.....I think you'll like what's around i tools and parts for truck-makers these days...enjoy!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2003 10:57 pm 
Glow Ball

A picture and a name goes a long way in knowing what we're talking about.

http://mtm2.com/~trucks/P2003/2006fordf ... rrance.jpg

Listed as 2006 Ford F-850 Baja by Terrance

The truck looks good (and the track its on ain't half bad, if I do say so myself ;-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2003 8:33 pm 

thanks, i worked hard on it. To tell you the truth, it didnt come out that good. It was my first truck. The concept of it was alright, but parts were out of place a bit, and not aligned etc. The real reason i stopped is because it took months to make that, and i dont have patience, and so i got bored right away. I dont even know how to paint a truck. And dont even know how to make a body. I have to get pre-made bodies and parts. And i just put them together.

Oh ya, i think you know this truck dont you Big_Dogge? Remember me from the other forum? Were you post ure trucks and people comment them. I forget the name, but this was the green one. I had to keep fixing it cause you could see through some of the parts.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2003 10:42 pm 

Yep, I remember it. I wouldn't call it "very old"...probably 1 year old at the most...The green F-150 body you used has only been made available a bit longer than that (I painted it green before posting it at my scrapyard.....it's originally grey in the EVO files).

I also remember you re-uploaded it many times at Vales as you kept improving on it (and renaming it....I think it was also "2004 F-650" and "2005 F-750" at some point in it's life....correct?) heh heh....

Either way....Cool truck...nice to see it again.

Learning the repainting of trucks is fairly simple.....it's the first thing I learned myself. Give it another go......you'll like the final results much more if you do.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2003 10:46 pm 
Glow Ball

First paint work, eh? Have a look at this, and set yourself the challenge.... best way to get the ball rolling.

http://rhinoseros.com/~mtmg/contests/ex ... ntest.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 11:35 pm 

Hey Phin, is there going to be a 2004 expo? just curious

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 11:46 pm 
Glow Ball

Nothing in concrete yet.