MTM2.com

A forum for mtm2 discussion
FAQ :: Search :: Members :: Groups :: Register
Login
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:58 pm

Post subject: SLO Path, Circuit
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2003 9:51 pm 
Yes, its official, SLO Path has been released here at MTM2.com. Catch it in the Track downloads.

:::Description:::
This is a well thought out Mountainous Semi-Rally Circuit. It takes you up, down and all around in its twists, turns, Jumps, and swoops. Mountain climbing has never been this fun, especially when you can cruise through in a monster truck. :DANGER: There ARE cliffs that could possible leave you hanging, left with a hanging tire off and axel, if you accidently fall off one of the cliffs in this game.

:Detail: I have taken the courtesy of many complainers in my past. Now, hopefully, i have completed a track with no complaints on bumbs in the jumps or woops in the swoops. I have made this track as smooth as i possibly can, there are select areas where i made bumps on purpose. jsut a little... FYI.

My main goal in this track is to please anyone who loves baby bottom smooth ups and down with lots of smooth tail whipping turns. If you are a hardcore shock-buster, this may not be the one for you, but if you love orignal classic fun circuits, check this one out and leave me your comments. Thanks
:: Attitude :: Unity. As one, we all stand together

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2003 3:45 am 

Sounds great, but I'm curious as to why you didn't want to enter it into the Expo....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2003 10:35 am 

Oh heck WOW!! Very very nice job there bud.
This track is not only nice. The layout is extremly interesting. It flows very smoothly and offer decent challenge for all level of players. the track is wide enough to allow a wide range of maneuvers when in race and also provide enough room to play a bit with the line if you're just looking for fast laps.

To use a common expression, This track kick a_s.
I recommend this one to all and it's not just because of the name. have a look by yourself. I have no doubt all will enjoy the time they'll spend racing there.
Again very well done Attitude

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2003 1:36 pm 

thanks jumper, i appriciate the comments, and big dogge, its not about competetion, ita about the community and thier love for tracks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2003 2:19 pm 

Quote:
.....big dogge, its not about competetion, ita about the community and thier love for tracks

Of course it is, and that's one of the reasons I suggested entering it......I 'm not interested in "winning" the Expo......I just like the "exposition" portion of the event.....I'm not interested in a "who's better" contest.....it's about displaying your wares.....

I have 3 trucks entered...probably my best work ever......none are in any kind of competition.....think of it as more of a car show type of event, but with racetracks included.

Of course, every showing event usually has a "best of show" award....that's not why most folks place their custom cars in such a show....they just want the public to see them....I think the Expo will give my new trucks more exposure....that's all.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2003 5:30 pm 

i guess your right [bump]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 4:12 pm 

Just an awesome track there Attitude, did a heck of a job. Its a blast to run. I'm really glad A2M selected it as this weeks tourney track, we are all going to have a lot of fun with it. Thanks again man 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:07 pm 

Very nice Att. Cool track to run.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 3:52 am 

Hey hey, Attitude, great stuff. At first I thought, holy moose turds, what is it with some people and tight tracks, LOL. But things really smoothed out after that first lap, LOL, good good stuff man, I dig it!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 4:46 am 

Very well done
I was fearing the worst (lol) when reading
Quote:
i have completed a track with no complaints on bumbs in the jumps or woops in the swoops. I have made this track as smooth as i possibly can

because, as everybody knowing my LaPaMa track will guess, I'm not exactly a fan of full-throttle-brakes-are-for-sissies-high-grip-everywhere-superwide-extra-smooth tracks.

Finding your way around the track is no problem at all, but making a fast lap is not obvious, which is the way it should be. Another thing I like is that the track is slippery enough to ask for throttle control in the tigther turns.

8) Great job

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 8:02 am 

Indeed, it requier some control and some of them curves even requier anticipation.
The more i run it the more i like the dang thing. We even raced it yesterday with a near fullhouse including some ppl who were bearly familiar with it. We all had a great time on it.

If you pay Copey a dollar or 2, i'm sure he'll write you a 2 pages review that will reflect the good time we had with it. lmao...
Again bud. We thank you for this great track.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2003 1:52 pm 

Yeah, I love it. This track suits the handling of the trucks very well... Easy to learn, hard to master [;)] I'll be playing this one for quite a long time in the future I can promise you!