MTM2.com

A forum for mtm2 discussion
FAQ :: Search :: Members :: Groups :: Register
Login
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:28 am

Post subject: Track Release
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2000 4:08 am 
Introducing PEAK PERFORMANCE!

A race thru the mountains with more hidden areas than you could ever shake a stick at!

Quote from Winterkill: "Awesome track Andy! I love this thing. "

Get it at Andy's Monster Truck Madness

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2000 9:46 pm 

Quote from Andy: "There's tons of hidden areas, so don't spend too much time on the track...cause it's the least interesting part Image"

Yep, the course itself is a good one but it's the extensive explorable areas that are the most fun and the most interesting, there are plenty of things to discover.

Please note: It's a "podzipped" track, which means it requires you to have the stock pods mounted in order to run it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2000 10:44 am 
Glow Ball

Yep, I spent a half hour looking around and I don't think I hit the same road twice. Nice job.

Btw, will you ever upload to kc's place? Sure, it's not the only place on the net, but it sure gets the traffic. If you do decide to upload there, don't forget Nicky's too.

------------------
- Phineus

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2000 11:39 am 
PEAK PERFORMANCE is now available at KC's.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2000 12:33 pm 

Hey Andy!
Nice track...well done. It IS worth uploading to KC's (unlike some of the stuff there). Pity there isn't a method of UNLOADING tracks from KC's... I'm sure a lot of people would like to see their earlier efforts deleted as they have got better and more experienced at track making.
Liked all the off-road stuff - the race track itself is pretty good too. Pity the computer trucks don't give ya much competition, but apart from that, a great effort. I'll look forward to your next effort! Image

------------------
Keep on Monster Truckin'

EmceeMart

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2000 5:01 am 

Well... ANYTHING is possible the way I run my UL/DL's now... and I mean anything, like the links to here, but specificly, the ability for an author to remove work they upload... It would only require they enter a password when uploading.

But.. that field would have to be added to the file database, so any previous uploads would not be subject to author removal.

But, new version would allow the person with the password the ability to modify the listing, upload an updated version, or just delete it.

I'll give that some thought ;-}

KC