MTM2.com

A forum for mtm2 discussion
FAQ :: Search :: Members :: Groups :: Register
Login
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:21 am

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2003 5:11 pm 
Trackologist

LOL you let me beta KC's Backyard, Mal. Nothing after that tho, so I figured I musta ticked you off lol. Heck the only thing I found was a boulder that needed a little refining (was colliding with an invisible portion of the model). Oh, and I suggested that you tilt that second bridge a little more to the right - that's it. In truth I'm literally amazed at how precise your work is, man. I mean, with all the detailed work that go into your tracks I would expect you to miss some little things, but you don't. Pretty impressive.

Anyway, I got rid of the duplicate pic - thanks for pointing that out, Phin.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2003 11:05 pm 
easy company

>LOL you let me beta KC's Backyard, Mal. Nothing after that tho, so I figured I musta ticked you off lol

Absolutely not. I just rarely beta anything by choice, and the choice is not based on whether or not I think someone is qualified to or not, I just prefer to work all the bugs out myself then lay a track out for people to have some fun on.
If I do beta something though.. You, Wint, and Phin are the elite of the beta test pro's and there would be nothing that could be said by any one of you that could possibly tick me off in the least simply because I have a great deal of respect for your opinions and observations.

I sent Phin a copy of Rachel's Park a day before I posted it here, not as a beta but just as a preview, he promptly pointed out a missing apostrophe in the title lol... nothing gets by you guys... ruthless?, yes... and I for one think it's great.

My "Note to self" comment earlier was partly said in fun and partly said because I was amazed at how detailed and insightful your report was... Demi's track was very good to begin with imo and no doubt will be even better as a result of your efforts... so much so I'm second guessing my own eye's errrr monitor lol.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 12:55 am 
Trackologist

Hehe oh no Mal, I was just jokin, bud - really. I figured out long ago you preferred to operate solo, and heck why not; you do quite well (gross understatement, btw). Long ago I pretty much resigned myself to stop looking for flaws on your tracks like I do on other tracks. Figured it was an excercise in futility. I did find a hut that was like...1/4" off the ground on Skull Island tho - think I pointed it out in the review, so watch that sort of thing in the future lol.

I've learned quite a bit hangin out over here, and really I enjoy workin with you guys. And just so it's perfectly clear, I admire what you do the way you do it, bud. In fact, I think I mentioned to Phin some time ago that I wanted to be just like you when I grow up lolol.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 8:55 am 
Trackologist

This should do it for ya, Demi. I verified that all checkpoints trigger equally and at just about every angle I could come up with lol. Unless anyone has other suggestions/input, this baby is just about ready!

Very nicely done, btw...after you fix all that stuff, I mean lol :)