MTM2.com

A forum for mtm2 discussion
FAQ :: Search :: Members :: Groups :: Register
Login
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:50 pm

Post subject: MGA Stunt City by MGAcc_AttaCk
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2001 4:28 am 
WOW I still can't believe how great this track came out.. It really is great.. If you notice any glitches or anything like that, post them on this board.. tell me what you think!! Special Thanks to:

ZOtm_World he taught me how to get around the mistakes i made

MGAhc_Demon_MG he got me traxx and really got me started making that.. and the whole MGA team!
Thanks again!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2001 11:07 am 
Cool track Attack. Found a couple problems though. There are no checkpoints...I dunno, maybe you did that on purpose, but I prefer having checkpoints. The big reason is because when you get stuck (and I'll admitt that I do!!) and have to call the helicopter it takes you literally MILES away from the track to the middle of the field, because there's no checkpoint to drop you at. Also with checkpoints you can race the computer trucks. Another thing, is there is no map available. When I drive tracks for the first time, I always drive with the map on, and I was dis-appointed to find no map, makes it easy to get lost and confused. One small bug that I found with it, after I think the second turn, there is an overpass type thing, and for some reason, I couldn't drive under it...had to go around it, like there was an invisble wall or something.

But overall it really is a kool track! I don't usually reply to tracks or trucks, but I really wanted to help you on this one, cause your on the right track...it's nice to see someone doing something different...I love it! Keep up the good work, and that goes for the whole MGA team...I think you guys are doing some of the best work I have ever seen. Not since TD (Team Death) has there being this much high quality work!!! Image

[This message has been edited by Duck_13 (edited 14-06-2001).]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2001 11:22 am 
Well, thanks! Heres the answer why I didnt put up that stuff. First off- the checkpoints. Well, i do know how to do checkpoints, but i wasnt exactly sure if they were facing the right way, etc. (only my second track) so if i put them, it might screw up and only mess things up more. Ok- the underpass.. I thought it would let you go under.. it is called an UNDERpass isnt it, well.. it didnt so i thought it wouldnt be worth everyone extra download to fix an underpass-so no. The map- i tried to make one but it always had screwed up lines and just made things worse.. so I didnt.. Well thats about it, Check out my Coaster, and im in the process of making a track, MGA Race to the Future, featuring Custom textures, and a futuristic Design. Thanks and Keep Truckin'