MTM2.com

A forum for mtm2 discussion
FAQ :: Search :: Members :: Groups :: Register
Login
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:27 pm

Post subject: Isla Nublar and beyond...
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 3:52 pm 

I'd like somebody to post on the garage times that my best time with this track is 3:56.07.

I also have to say that I love the picture with this track, check it out and d/l it! It's a moderately big d/l, but ur not downloading 2 megs of music, ur gettin' ur d/l's worth in textures and models.

Tell me what you think!

----

Now for the 'beyond' part....

I'm thinking of uploading my Obstacle Course track with some revisions, and starting a city track based on Temple University in Philly, PA...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 8:01 am 
Trackologist

Looks like it's taken care of, xtrackted. Also, if you send a screenshot of the Hall of Fame of that track (or any track not already posted) to SLO_Jumper (ijump@sympatico.ca), he'll gladly post it on our site. :) If you decide to send a screenshot, be sure the black horizontal line is moved down so that it doesn't show up in the pic. Instead of this you want this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 5:39 pm 

Score is posted along with a replay at www.hof.slojumper.com (2:39.26)

It's a very tough track. Some nice elements but due to the level of difficulties it doesn't flow as most would like it. Curves are almost all 90 degree or more. As the track isn't very wide, it force the player to control his speed an hold on at very slow speed often. As you requier to remember how to take each curve and bump, it take several laps before you can start shaving serious time per lap.

It's worth the dl and the practice. After i figured out how to negotiate it. i started to enjoy the challenge. I dont recommend pro's to race with rookies on a track like this. lol you'll end up falling in sleep waiting for the game to finnish.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 1:51 am 

Just updated it (2:30:21) after i found another major cut. This new cut shave 9 seconds but it's a darn tough one to make with consistancy.

Just check the replay. www.hof.slojumper.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 3:10 pm 

Cleaned it up to 2:26.06 I'm done with it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 3:12 pm 
Glow Ball

LOL, jump got stuck on this one. I know what that's like tho. Once you start, you just can't stop until you beat it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 4:24 pm 

Speaking of beating it, i'm not sure if you're aware of it but 68Z32A has it's major cuts too checkout the 68Z32A thread