FAQ :: Search :: Members :: Groups :: Register
Login
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:03 am

Post subject: Smile's Rumble by SLO_GutterboyMG
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2001 11:31 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2001 8:16 pm 
Trackologist

People are going to start thinking I'm biased...and where this guy is concerned, I am. He's not only my teammate, but also a good friend, which has absolutely nothing to do with his skill, style, and originality where track making is concerned! This particular rumble was made for his very good friend and teammate, and her name is SLO_Smiley. Image

When he let me beta this rumble I liked it from moment I saw it, it's originality. After playing it, we discussed making a few alterations, and let me tell ya, GB just loooooooves to take objective criticism about his work! Hehehe--getting him to accept input is like trying to jam a watermelon through straw, but he finally gave in and took a couple of suggestions, re-interpreted a few things on his own, and produced what is now a final product.

Any way you slice it this thing is just...fun!! There's no place to hide, plenty of room for 4+ truck bangers to duke it out, and two smaller, elevated pads which are ideally suited for the kind of rumbler who prefers the "up-close and personal" truck bangin.

This one pegs my fun meter, and for me, seeing as how I'm not a serious rumbler, well...that's what it's all about. Check this one out, people - it's one you'll definitely want to keep!

GB - another EXCELLENT job, my man. I can't wait for your next project so we can argue some more!! Image Hehehe

[This message has been edited by SLO_COPE (edited 06-12-2001).]