MTM2.com

A forum for mtm2 discussion
FAQ :: Search :: Members :: Groups :: Register
Login
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:10 pm

Post subject: ProDRO World Finals 2 by DeMoN
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2003 5:07 am 

Here's my review:
I'll break the track down into different aspects which I feel are integral to a great drag track, rating them from 1 (terrible) to 10 (perfect)...
TEXTURES-...9.5...these things are just straight nice...very smooth, and they even help you on the turns by outlining your racing line for you. Some logos are on the dirt, and that's alos a nice touch.
MODELS-...9...not the best I've seen, but very unique and very close. I love seeing new freestyle models especially...and this doesn't disappoint. A truck, some boxcars, and a great school bus make things look great. The cars are very realistic as well.
MODEL RAMPS-...9.5...this is an awesome track for a bunch of different things, but it really shines in this department. There are very few obstacles that don't let you smoothly go over, and it makes for an enjoyable experience.
LAYOUT-...10...I'd give it a 20 if I could, this is quite possibly the best and most original layout I've seen, maybe tied with Prodro World Finals 3. The racing is a unique cross of a J-drag and St. Louis-style course, which is very challenging.
OVERALL DRAGGING EXPERIENCE-...10...Incredible racing, wild freestyle. What more could you ask for in a drag track? All the little details are included and it shows up. This is staying on my pod list until I'm the only person left playing the game.
TOTAL SCORE-48/50

------------------
-RobbyH14

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2003 5:08 am 

http://mtm2.com/%7Etracks/dl.cgi?dl=3161

------------------
-RobbyH14