MTM2.com

A forum for mtm2 discussion
FAQ :: Search :: Members :: Groups :: Register
Login
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:20 pm

Post subject: My First Circuit... Somewhat
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:05 pm 

I might upload this for the hell of it, but it ain't that great. the AI support sucks, and it's too challenging for most people. it's pretty much traxx school gone wrong... lol

if anyone thinks i should upload it, let me know and i certainly will.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:28 pm 

Too be honest, I love traxx school maps they're always lots of fun to play on and see what other did during their "schooling". I still play my own and would love to play on yours as well. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:58 pm 
Glow Ball

I agree with WorpeX. However, before you upload, have you tried this Image button while editing the terrain. To use it, you just place the cursor over the spot in the terrain you want to change and then use the S and X keys to raise and lower the ground. It can really help tame those extreme bumps. And once you get the knack, you can do them rather quickly. It's easy, give it a try.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:02 pm 
easy company

Siberia Creek, the very first track I ever made was a traxx school project. I knew absolutely nothing about making a track at the time except for Guitar Bills traxx school http://mtmc4fun.com/traxxsch.html ... SCreek looked almost identical to your screen shot above in the beginning and i thought it was the greatest thing i'd ever seen because i made it lolol. BUT I went nuts on it after that first loop and spent several weeks experimenting and learning all i could handle. The original first step loop is at the start finish line, the rest is all improv.

The best advice I can give anyone interested in making any type of track or truck is to take your time, don't rush it, pay close attention to detail, ask questions, have fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:01 am 

yes phin, i did try it. i found it easier to use 1x1 sections on the mound tool using certain altitudes. i'm definately gonna have to try new stuff after this, but i am quite content with what i managed to come up with.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:05 am 

Great start Runt, hope to see you make a circuit or rally someday...