MTM2.com

A forum for mtm2 discussion
FAQ :: Search :: Members :: Groups :: Register
Login
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:33 pm

Post subject: Farm Yard Run(final) and Criss Cross Jump Crash(final?)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:57 am 
mtm2 rocks!

I uploaded two new tracks to the track page called Farmyard run and criss cross jump crash( originally an mtm1 track) thanks to original maker of criss cross crash for designing it. criss cross jump crash is an edit of the original track with a big water hole with jumps around it. in the crash zone watch where your jumping cause another truck could hit you and knock you into the deep water in the hole. and in the hole their is a surprise see if you can find it ;) its a fun track and lots of good racing on it. ok now farmyard run is a fun circuit or you could say rally its about 6 or 7 minutes long for 1 lap. theres lots of jumps and almost every jump goes over 3 train tracks with trains going by on them so at one point you could jump over 3 trains like in the picture below.

heres the track shots from both tracks i don't have any good pics in game yet....

Track shots by phin:

Farmyard Run:

Criss Cross Jump Crash:

thanks phin!

and enjoy the tracks!
also leave comments and reviews on these tracks here...

and stay tuned for my next track entitled Hellsgate Raceway :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:51 pm 
Glow Ball

I've taken the first one off the page and removed the words "download this one" from the track name - sorry that just makes the page look ugly. I'm wondering, though, what you did to Criss Cross Crash. It looks the same to me.

http://mtm2.com/~tracks/details.cgi?t=4795 Farmyard Run by Nascarfan15
http://mtm2.com/~tracks/details.cgi?t=4794 Criss Cross Jump Crash by nascarfan15

http://mtm2.com/~tracks/details.cgi?t=129 Criss Cross Crash by Allen Henley

[ edit ]

I just ran Farmyard Run and discovered I've seen it before. I don't have a link yet but will look for one. In the meantime, since Criss Cross Crash looks pretty much the same as the first one and since I've seen Farmyard Run before, I have removed both these tracks from the download page until such time as we can learn the score from Nascarfan15.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:19 pm 
mtm2 rocks!

criss cross jump crash i added the big jump and hole in the middle in the screenshot above and i added some models i asked u before if i could edit the track and you said yes so. unl;ess i uploaded the wrong track it should have the big jump like in the above picture [(-:]

also farm yard run is the final the other you ran was a beta. the one i uploaded today is final...

*edit* i looked through all my pms and i thought i asked you about the criss cross track but i can't find the pm. its a fun edit of the track makes it more exciting and i give all credit to original maker of the track if hes still around..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:45 pm 
Glow Ball

Thanks for the explanation, Nascarfan15. I knew I'd seen farm yard fun but didn't remember it was yours (it's been a while, eh?). It's a fun track and I'm glad you finally finished it.

All's good [tu]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:29 pm 
mtm2 rocks!

so i can upload both tracks?

*edit*

thankyou for uploading both tracks and making a description page for them and the nice trackshots too :D