MTM2.com

A forum for mtm2 discussion
FAQ :: Search :: Members :: Groups :: Register
Login
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:52 pm

Post subject: Track Trouble.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:55 pm 

:x

This is really a bad situation turned worse. I was working on a track (not to be named), when I tired to POD it. There was a messege box that popped up, saying there was an error. I attemped to POD it again, and got the same result. I saved the track, then restarted my computer.

When I logged back in, I found that all my art and models had been deleted, and the track could not be opened (it went to a, "Open This Program With: window, and even when I clicked TRAXX it didn't work). So, I extracted the art and models from the previous saved POD, and now, almost everything model and texture is in negatives, or is really grainy. Here's a picture:

As you can see, epic fail is written all over it. This is a major disappointment, can someone offer some advice on how to fix it?

Thanks,
Matt

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:18 pm 
easy company

The reason that the textures and models were deleted is a mystery but as for the psychodelic traxx view you're getting I think all you need to do is reload the textures into traxx's texture pool (or the act files are missing), be sure they are both (act ~ raw) in the proper traxx/art folder... i've seen that before but it's been a while.